Summer Vacation

D

dw51688

HI!!! Does anyone still remember me? :D

Whatchya guys doin over summer vacation? Im in St. Louis. I have spent the past few months in Africa preaching the gospel of Zadok... I converted successfully 200,000 people from polytheism to Zadokism. They now only worship him, the ULTIMATE GOD!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH! lol

D

DÛke

...I remember you. Aren't you Jaws' friend? Wasn't I your spiritual mentor or something? Aren't you the one who think *I* have "betrayed" (what an ugly term)? Yes, yes, I confess...I remember you.

St. Louis? What're you doin' in St. Louis? I live there. Another member, Landkiller, lives there too. Hmmm...interesting, but don't tell anyone.

Keep this between you and me, but going to college feels weird.

"...kind of like when you first go to high school..." - Dementia, AIM

"...it's hell..." - Arhar, AIM

"...don't let college get in the way of your education..." - Mr. Pestilence, CPA

It doesn't look good, does it?

Later...

Until I can talk again
We come 1

D

Dementia

I don't remember you dw51688:(

But I do notice your sig:) I have seen it around many, many times. Strangly enough your screen name is also my mother's intials. Is that you Mom;)?

Duke

I don't know what your thinking! No one named Dementia ever told you that over AIM. It was his friend Chairslinger who coined that lil phrase:p

Glad to see so many.....well hell. What do ya call people converted to Zodakism? Zodars? Zodups? Zobars? Zodabs?

Oh well, anyway.....they feak me out:D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I remember you. I thought you went to convert into a buddhist rabbit, or something.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Multani

Jaws is looking for you. He thinks you dropped off the face of the Earth. Now, Jaws seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth.
Why can't you people stay in one place? Look at trees! We're always there when you need us. We're always in the same place....

Oh, and welcome back. :cool: