Subterfuge...wasssuup?

S

Sammy Dead-O

The set is still being made, right? I just wanted to post to say that I really want to help the set happen. Y'all just let me know what I can do to be helpful at this point. At one point, I was assigned something with the blue cards (which I'd still like to do, since the point of it was partly so I could work Penguins into the set), but I think the assignment has long since faded away.

Let me know.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Well, me and Thallid still post cards. *shrugs* Jake74 has the color lists that we need, so I guess were just waiting for him...

S

Sammy Dead-O

Those would be the lists of cards chosen for each color? Or of all cards submitted for each color? At any rate, if I post any cards here that you feel would fit in the set, feel free to take 'em.

I'll try to pay attention for Subterfuge updates and see if I see anything I can do to help it along.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Yes, they were card lists for each color.
To tell you the truth, I think Subterfuge is dead. I just post my cards in there because I need to post cards somewhere. Maybe if more people (Such as your self) took a shine to it, then it might catch on again...

Either way, I am gone for a week or so. Bye!