Stupidest deck you've ever made

E

ErinPuff

Mine's gotta be my g/u Spike deck.. I had a real brainfart and thought that if something phases out, it comes back with counters restored.. First time I played it, darned opponent knew that it DOESN'T work that way..

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

A zombie deck. Nothing like using zombies and having your opponent laugh at you. The whole deck consisted of zombies, feast or famines, feast of the unicorn, and zombie masters. As you can tell this was around the time of alliances.

O

Ogg

CUTTER... CUTTER!! CUTTER DECK IS STUPIDEST. WENT INFINITE AND GAVE EVERYONE ELSE INFINITE LIFE! OGG ALWASYS DIED, THOUGH. VERY EARLY GAME, TOO... OGG NO UNDERSTAND... WHY?

O

Ogg

CUTTER DECK IS STUPIDEST... BUT A LOT OF FUN! MOST FUN.... MAYBE. BUT FUN NONETHELESS!!

P.S. Well, peter, you can expect to see one at school tomorrow because you're dissing it so much.

C

Cerberus

I await the stupped deck at school It is going to die that useless piece of junk

J

Jettaran

uuuuuhhhhh yeah Cerb and Ogg betta calm down lest I break both of yalls faces!!!!!!

H

Hawaiian mage

I made a deck once that won by makeing your opponent concede. It basically worked by Froking a Sharazard. Then use feldons canes and thran foundry to play again, then I added all the most annoying cards printed in white and red.

It was fun to play. But since the deck costs about $500 it's only apprentice.

T

Thrash Golem

i'd have to say my skyshroud ridgebak deck..

23 skyshroud ridgebacks, 2 armor of thorns, and 35 forests