Stoned out of my mind!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Whoops I mean bored. Bored out of my mind! Anyway, this problem has been occuring alot and I want to know if im the only one who HATES it! I wish it were a deck cuz then I could make a HATE sideboard. Its gossip. She went out with him till she dumped him adn the whole bit. I hate it, im sick of it. YOur thoughts?

D

Duel

With you all the way

BTW, Zadok, you know HER? She told me she didn't like me and I shouild stop sending her letters.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

T

theorgg

the marien's motto is Kill 'em all and let God sort them out.

I don't think this is relevent, however.
;)

T

The Magic Jackal

WTF is going on here? I'm gonna start blasting people! LOL

F

FoundationOfRancor

LOL! No I just meant school socail groups. The rich kids,the popular kids, the druggies,...

C

Chaos Turtle

Ohhh... it's Gossip you hate! I get it.

Yeah, me to. To hell with gossip!

Why, there was this one chick I knew who was such a gossip, all she ever did was talk about people, and one day her boyfried found out that she was...

M

Mundungu

... and she started dating her ex-boyfriend's sister. The other day I saw her in the coffee shop. My god I couldn't believe it !
She having a drink with ...

D

Dune Echo

... with Gina Gershon <drool> and they were discussing politics, so I stepped up and...

S

Spaceman Spiff

uhhhh , ya ya im with that guy he's right..
pizza isnt italian..uh wait a minute...

Z

Zadok001

Oh, this is _soooo_ pathetic... :)

I feel the need to stick up on gossip's side, tho. Debunking rumors is really fun, and you can't debunk what ain't there. Therefore, gossips has a good side.

"See the loop? That's my logic."