Still Playing?

B

BigBlue

I'm just curious...

I know a lot of folks around here don't get to play much anymore (other than the forum games).

If you play regularly, how often is it, and how big is your playgroup?

I haven't had the opportunity for regular (or even sporadic) Magic in ages. (I'm not counting playing against my 10 and 13 year old sons... even though they are getting much better and can win a fair amount).

turgy22

Nothing Special
IRL, I haven't played in close to a year.

I do play somewhat regularly online (MTGO) although that usually goes in spurts. I always join a league whenever a new set is released, but other times, I'll go a few weeks playing almost every day with month-long stretches in between where I don't play at all. It's not the same as sitting across from a friend and playing a few matches with whatever deck you have, but it does allow me to keep up with the new sets.

M

Modus Pwnens

I draft every monday in a casual environment (non-sanctioned), I often play (or judge) on saturdays, depending if there's something near. If it's near me, I have time, and it isn't standard, I'm usually playing :D

Next to all that, I often play some fun multiplayer at college as well :)

B

Budget Player Cadet

I don't have a playgroup... There's only sporadically a few people; I get to play 2-4 times a week.

Killer Joe

GASP's MML Game is once a month and draws about 5 - 12 for the "official" game. After that there's a "Theme Game" which draws much less but still fairly active (this month is non-tribal creature feature - no more than 6 creature types of any one kind in the deck).

I just hosted a "Night of Magic" at my place this past weekend, we had 6 of us (Me, Mooseman, YoungBeard, and three others) but last time we had about 13 players.

D

DarthFerret

It has been a good 3-4 months since I have played a game of Magic. I have a couple of friends that I see infrequently that play. Since I bought my Wii, Magic has been on the backburner (oops).

B

BigBlue

DarthFerret said:
It has been a good 3-4 months since I have played a game of Magic. I have a couple of friends that I see infrequently that play. Since I bought my Wii, Magic has been on the backburner (oops).

Ahhh... so the truth comes out about your "wrist" injury... :p

just kiddin'

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Excluding when I go home at play with my brother, I haven't played Magic IRL since last August/September when I visited a Magic shop here in the Cleveland area and was highly disappointed with the attitudes of most of the players (save for one of two).

Ransac, cpa trash man