Stewart for President!

• Thread starter Budget Player Cadet
  • Start date
B

Budget Player Cadet

I don't know about you guys, but when I look around, the people I see who would be best president would not be the candidates! Who would you elect if you could choose anyone?
I would go with John Stewart or Oprah (politically correct or not!).

D

DarthFerret

Seeing that Stewart is a comedian, not sure that would be a good idea. There is a movie about that with Robin Williams in it (the name escapes me).

Personally, I am not sure who would make a good president, however I know for a fact that I would oppose Opera with every bit of my being. In addition, I would also oppose Dr. Phil, Donahue, or any other talk show host (including Rush Limbaugh and Hannity).

I know that I would make a horrible president, so would not even vote for myself. (I am way too hardcore and unforgiving to be in charge!)

I know....Ransac for President! :rolleyes:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I too would oppose stewart or Oprah or any other moron of their ilk.
Now, I was a Jesse "the body" Ventura fan while he was Governor and I think he did a better job than most other politicians (including the fake governor Arnold).

What about Lou Dobbs and Jesse Ventura as an independent ticket....... :D

Killer Joe

DarthFerret said:
Seeing that Stewart is a comedian, not sure that would be a good idea. There is a movie about that with Robin Williams in it (the name escapes me).

Personally, I am not sure who would make a good president, however I know for a fact that I would oppose Opera with every bit of my being. In addition, I would also oppose Dr. Phil, Donahue, or any other talk show host (including Rush Limbaugh and Hannity).

I know that I would make a horrible president, so would not even vote for myself. (I am way too hardcore and unforgiving to be in charge!)

Yeah, Opera stinks! :p

E

EricBess

DarthFerret said:
...I would oppose Opera with every bit of my being.

That's the problem with politics now days. Too many mixed messages.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I like Jon Stewart, but I'm not sure if I'd vote for him. I think he's really best suited for what he's doing now. Same with Oprah.

Personally, if I could pick any person in the world to be president, I'd take Colin Powell.

B

Budget Player Cadet

On second thought, DF has a point... Ransac for president!

Killer Joe

Stewart Smiley for president? :p

Garsh darn it: He's good enough. ;)

Rehashed comment from another post: I still think it'd be funny if Al Franken and Anne Coultergiest would have a love child. :eek: