Attack with Mistfolk.
Done.

Turgy22: 16
Hand: 7
Library: 20
Battlefield
(UU) Swamp x2
(UUUU) Island x4
(U) Volrath's Stronghold (T: Add 1; 1B,T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(U) Tolaria West (EtB tapped; T: Add U; Transmute: 1UU)
(T) Seafloor Debris (EtB tapped; T: Add U; T, Sac: Add Z.)

(U) Mourning Thrull (1/1; Flying; Lifelink)
(U) Phyrexian Rager (2/2; When Phyrexian Rager enters the battlefield, you draw a card and you lose 1 life.)
(U) Primal Plasma (3/3; As Primal Plasma enters the battlefield, it becomes your choice of a 3/3 creature, a 2/2 creature with flying, or a 1/6 creature with defender.)~Linked~
(U) Mawcor (3/3; Flying; T: Mawcor deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Thalakos Mistfolk (2/1; Shadow; U: Put Thalakos Mistfolk on top of its owner's library.)

GY: Assassinate
Exile:

Mooseman: 7 / 5?
Hand: 3
Battlefield

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUU) Island x3
(UUUU) Forest x4

Vampiric Link (EC, Whenever enchanted creature deals damage, you gain that much life.)
Frozen Aether (E, Artifacts, creatures, and lands your opponents control enter the battlefield tapped.)

(U) Canopy Spider (1/3, Reach)
(U) Feral Shadow (4/3, Flying) ~2 +1/+1 cntr~

GY: Doom Blade, Mirri the Cursed, Nirkana Cutthroat
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Lowland Basilisk
Done.

Battlefield
(UU) Swamp x2
(UUUU) Island x4
(U) Volrath's Stronghold (T: Add 1; 1B,T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(T) Seafloor Debris (EtB tapped; T: Add U; T, Sac: Add Z.)

(U) Mourning Thrull (1/1; Flying; Lifelink)
(U) Phyrexian Rager (2/2; When Phyrexian Rager enters the battlefield, you draw a card and you lose 1 life.)
(U) Primal Plasma (3/3; As Primal Plasma enters the battlefield, it becomes your choice of a 3/3 creature, a 2/2 creature with flying, or a 1/6 creature with defender.)~Linked~
(U) Mawcor (3/3; Flying; T: Mawcor deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Thalakos Mistfolk (2/1; Shadow; U: Put Thalakos Mistfolk on top of its owner's library.)

Exile:

Mooseman: 5
Library: 19
Battlefield

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUU) Island x3
(UUUU) Forest x4

Vampiric Link (EC, Whenever enchanted creature deals damage, you gain that much life.)
Frozen Aether (E, Artifacts, creatures, and lands your opponents control enter the battlefield tapped.)

(U) Canopy Spider (1/3, Reach)

(S) Lowland Basilisk (1/3, Whenever Lowland Basilisk damages any creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.)

GY: Doom Blade, Mirri the Cursed, Nirkana Cutthroat
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
After that, I'll ping you, as is the tradition.
UUD.
Update library size.
Island.
Bone Shredder, targeting basilisk.
Assuming the basilisk is good and dead, I will attack with my thrull, rager, and mistfolk.
Responses / blocks?

Library: 16
Battlefield
(UT) Swamp x2
(TTUUU) Island x5
(T) Volrath's Stronghold (T: Add 1; 1B,T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(U) Seafloor Debris (EtB tapped; T: Add U; T, Sac: Add Z.)

(T,A) Mourning Thrull (1/1; Flying; Lifelink)
(T,A) Phyrexian Rager (2/2; When Phyrexian Rager enters the battlefield, you draw a card and you lose 1 life.)
(T,A) Thalakos Mistfolk (2/1; Shadow; U: Put Thalakos Mistfolk on top of its owner's library.)
(T) Bone Shredder (1/1; Flying; Echo 2B; Acts like Terror when it EtB.)

Exile:

Mooseman: 4
Library: 19
Battlefield

(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUU) Island x3
(UUUU) Forest x4

(S) Lowland Basilisk (1/3, Whenever Lowland Basilisk damages any creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.) ~DEAD?~

GY: Doom Blade, Mirri the Cursed, Nirkana Cutthroat, Canopy Spider
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
I think your basilisk is dead from the Bone Shredder, meaning it is unable to block.
Bone Shredder is tapped due to Frozen Aether.

turgy22

Nothing Special
You take 3 damage from the attack, putting you at 1 life.
Tap Mawcor to deal 1 damage to you. Response?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I die. Sigh...
Good game, I drew alot of mana in the last 5 or 6 turns.
I really dislike the Strong hold... :)

turgy22

Nothing Special
Good game.
I'm actually rather fond of that particular card. Assuming I live long enough to get it going.