Spidey's been offline since last Wednesday

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Spidey's absence is obviously a lack of respect for the bustling, burgeoning, bamboozled CPA community. I, for one, am insulted by his disappearance and will not stand for such a blatant "fanny-waving" in our general direction. I suggest that we drag him out of the house, bind him, tie him to the back of a car and just leave him there... tied to the back of the car... stationary car... not moving... for about 15 minutes...

...oh yeah, he'll be scared then... and THEN he'll be scared... scared he'll be then... be scared then he will.....be he scared will then... you get the idea.

In all seriousness: Is he on another Government holiday of some kind and I missed the message? Man... no wonder the deficit is as high as it is if they keep taking days off! Lazy...

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Spiderman has be gone for 5 days? Well, then I guess we can safely say it is time to panic

R

rokapoke

Why merely tie him to a parked car, when we can tie him to a parked car and then release the parking brake?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yeesh, people. Spiderman has a lot of crime-fighting to do. He can't sit around in front of a computer all day when various super villains might be rampaging around.

In all seriousness, though, the last time Spidey had an unannounced absence, it was because he had to take his wife to the hospital for something. Let's just hope everything's okay with him.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Geez, I hope Mary Jane is ok......

Maybe he is just tired of losing to my Magical skill..... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, thanks for the concern guys :)

Well, Friday (the 31st) is normally when I'm gone anyway. So I just took off Thursday and took a long weekend mini-vacation to visit my wife's cousin in NC. And then a couple of my kids got sick on Sunday and carried over to Monday, so I stayed home (so *that* was unexpected.

But I'm back now and looks like you guys survived :) So maybe I should tell you guys I'll be gone for the week of 8/17 so I can go to Rehoboth Beach for a little family reunion :D I'm not sure if I'll be in on Monday the 17th though; we're still figuring out when we're leaving.

Melkor

Funny you should say that, it's okay that I resorted to cannibalism while Spiderman was gone, right?

E

EricBess

Isn't there some sort of form that Spidey was supposed to fill out if he was going to have an absense. We can't have all of this unexcused truancy around here or everything just degenerates into chaos...this thread alone should be enough to demonstrate that.

T

train

So that's the reason that government agencies were at defcon "spidey's missing"...