Spidey's absence

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Spidey wasn't online Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It's already 9am EST on Monday and he hasn't reared his Spandex-covered head.

We may have to consider the possibility that Spidey is taking this time to do "something else," which I find completely unacceptable. Personally, I can't stand it when people leave the website for an extended period of time and those that do should be flogged.

*Awkward silence.*

....however, I feeling that Spidey's absence demands more than your typical flogging. I call "Shenanigans!!!!!!!!" EVERYONE, GO GET YOUR BROOM!!!!

*Ransac excitedly runs off to find his broom, drooling.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Well, I can't speak for Friday, but today is a holiday for certain workers, of whom I believe Spidey is one.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No excuses. I don't wanna hear this "government employees get President's Day off" or "Spidey only works every other Friday" bunk. Spidey's gonna pay.

...besides, I just found my broom. You really wanna make me put it back without executing "Shenanigans?"

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Ransac is just looking for an excuse (isn't he always?) to wear his purple witch's outfit and ride his broom around the room, all under the "cover" of his so-called word "Shenanigans" :D