Spam.

M

Multani

This regards the founder's opinion on Spam.
Now, when the "I'm bored" and "X Posts" threads first appeared, they were quite interesting.

My suggestion is to put up a thread for the two "spam" topic in the Classic forum, and only one thread for each of the two respective topics. After all, these two subjects have been on the CPA for awhile and allows the newbie to release the tendency to spam.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I'd agree, but then Ransac would go on everyday saying stuff like "452 posts! Yeah!" and they would degenerate quickly. Moreover, once someone closed one of them (which would happen very quickly), they'd have to open a new one. However, Nodnarb would quickly get bored of the initiations, in which case he'd go to the other of the threads.

It really depends upon Ed's whim - and whether he's listening.....

K

K9Archmage

I don't think that would be a good idea. I agree with TICM's reasons, but also, the founders made the two forums for a reason, they had probably already discussed this same topic.

Hoipa

N

nodnarb24

I don't think it would be a good idea either, the spikes on my paddle are worn down to a nub, and my donkey is getting exhausted.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I don't really think there's a need for either of them to be posted at all... and I wouldn't test me either ;)