Some type of auction site

W

Wizard2000

I would love to see a CPA auction house similar to the one at MTGNews, but one that actually works!! I get sick of eBay personally and would love to find a more specialized place for card auctions.

Thanks

C

ChasDen

Hello,

One that works? MTG get a fair amount of traffic last time I checked it out. Do you have trouble using their auctions? We considered an auction site on the Magic Obsession, and the time involved to run one is almost a full time job. I really would love another place to sell instead of ebay, but the bottom line is THEY GET THE TRAFFIC. It sucks but they are the Microsoft of auctions.

Enjoy

[Edited by ChasDen (02-20-2000 at 12:22 AM).]

W

Wizard2000

My auctions will only partially post on the MTGNews server. I ended up stuck selling a Masticore to some character for like $5.50 not realizing it was even there.

I have emailed them 3 times now and have received no response whatsoever. Quite annoying, but oh well.

C

ChasDen

Sorry to here you had trouble. Ebay is getting so much traffic, weekends are REALLLLLY slow, and I would love to find a worthy replacement.

Enjoy

[Edited by ChasDen (02-20-2000 at 09:38 PM).]

Ferret

Staff member
Maybe you could create one of your own. You've been doing it long enough and seem to know what you're doing. Why not? It seems to be an age of oportunity right now...

-ferret

"...would anyone be interested in a Black Lotus or Mox Jet?"