Some new cards

F

FoundationOfRancor

Camps
2BB
Enchantment
When Camps comes into play, shuffle all creatures in play together, and remove them from the game in a face down pile.
If Camps leaves play, return all creatures removed from the game by Camps into play under their owners control.
1B: Place the top card of the pile removed from the game and place it in its owners graveyard.

Sea Salt
2UU
Sorcery
Gain control of target creature with the highest power in play. Your opponent gains control of the creature with the highest toughness. If a creature is both the highest power and toughness, gain control of that creature.

Mounted Skull
Artifact
When Mounted Skull comes into play, sacrifice an artifact.
Whenever a creature attacks you, Mounted Skull deals 3 damage to it.

Honeysuckle
1W
Enchantment
Lands you control do not untap during any untap steps.
During your upkeep, gain 3 life.

Ferocious Flury
XGG
Creature - Ball Lightning
You may spend only R/W mana on Ferocious Flury.
When Ferocious Flury comes into play, put XX +1/+1 counters on it.
Remove two counters from Ferocious Flury: Ferocious Flury deals 1 damage to all creatures with flying and all players.
1/1

Cure Soul
XWWW
Instant
You may spend only nonwhite, noncolorless mana to pay for X.
Gain XXX life.

Merchant Of Better
1UU
Creature - Merchant
When Merchant of Better comes into play, draw a card for each spell played this turn.
1/3

Volcano
4R
Sorcery
Destroy all lands in play that produce red mana.
For each land destroyed this way, lose 1 life and you may deal 1 damage to target creature or player

Hunger
3GG
Sorcery
Remove all cards in all graveyards from the game. Gain 1 life for each card removed this way.

Mental Madness!
2U
Sorcery
Each player draws and reveals three cards. Each player discards all blue cards drawn this way.

Delay
3U
Instant
Target play skips his or her next two draw steps.
Draw a card.

Mutual Madness
1BBB
Sorcery
You may only play Mutual Madness if you have 2 or more cards in your hand.
All players discard four cards.

Grow
1G
Instant
Two target green creatures get +X/+X until end of turn, where X is equal to the number of cards in your hand

Blue Skies
WW
Instant
Each player may search his or her library for two nonwhite cards, and put them on top of their library in any order.

Spawn Giant
X2G
Sorcery
Spend only colorless mana to pay for X.
Put X 4/4 Giant tokens into play under your control.

D

DÛke

Camps - very nice card. Interesting. Name suggestion: Falling Eternal. Just seems "right."

Sea Salt - average, if not weak.

Mounted Skull - good card. Good drawback. Either sacrifice an artifact or sacrifice Mounted Skull is how it reads right now...which is good.

Honeysuckle - we have yet to behold a great life-gain card. This card is good, I guess, but it's one of them cards that'll slowly be pushed aside if no combo is in sight. I suggest you make it a little more "friendly" to other players - control players, perhaps. Gaining 5 life would make it an eye opener. Let's face it, if it will be used as a combo card, then it's "broken" already. If not, then 5 life is only fair to play it as a defense card or something.

Ferocious Flury - I like the name. Seems balanced. But I don't like it.

Cure Soul - the name is something so average that only WotC could come up with it. Please. No. The card is interesting, but non-colorless, non-white mana? Let's see, if you pay UUUWWW, that's 9 life. If you have UUUUUUWWW, that's 18 life. It does not worth it at all. I suggest you strike this card down.

Merchant Of Better - very nice. Why not make it playable as an instant? I know it's a little off-color, but...each color deserves at least 1 or 2 cards to be a tad out of color. Besides, instants are a Blue thing...

Volcano - no. It's way better as a sideboard against Red players while you yourself are playing minimum Red. I never liked such strict cards.

Hunger - if you say so.

Mental Madness! - probably my favorite card in your list. Very simple, yet requires courage and thought to play. I like it. Name suggestion: Madness. No need to emphasize on "mental." All madness is a psychic thing. Trust me.

Delay - too powerful. Fatigue was a sorcery for 1U. This is 2 Fatigues, played as an instant, with a cantrip. I want to suggest it as a sorcery. But...I think the casting cost should be increased to 3UU, but keep it as an instant. Remember, in the right deck or late game, this card could spell out a win situation. So we have to keep our eyes on it...

Mutual Madness - whatever...

Grow - way too powerful. Remember the Scent cards from Urza's Destiny? Remember the Green one in particular? This is way out of control...

Blue Skies - the name is too suggestive. Clear Skies or Pure Skies or Soular Dawn seems way better. Other than that, I like it.

Spawn Giant - nice, but kind of hard to play with actual colorless mana. It's fitting in a new breed of deck types, I assume...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

You people should stop bringing up old threads...

...wait, this is from this year? :rolleyes: :p

Camps seems to have a really strong initial effect for 2BB, for black anyway (of course). An upkeep cost might be in order. I like it a lot though.
Sea Salt might even be fine at UU. If not that, 1UU or UUU.
Mounted Skull is really interesting. Artifact decks would take it asap.
The thing about cards like Honeysuckle is that you have to find a balance between crap and combo fodder. Right now I think it's on the crap side.

Interesting... but I am tired.

EDIT: Now I'm not.

Change "Ferocious Flury" to X in the first line. Otherwise it's impossible to play it. It's a little strong. Maybe you should make it X1GG and 1/2 or something.
Cure Soul is interesting.
Volcano + Blood Moon? You could probably cheapen it a little though.
I think Hunger's been done.
Mental Madness... is very interesting. GY manip.? Same with Mutual Madness, although in a normal deck it's slightly better.
Grow is a little cheap...
Spawn Giant looks very good.

Maybe Merchant of Better should make you discard your hand when it leaves play.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Netherworld Dungeons
2BB
Enchantment
When Netherworld Dungeons comes into play, shuffle all creatures in play together, and remove them from the game in a face down pile.
If Netherworld Dungeons leaves play, return all creatures removed from the game by Netherworld Dungeons into play under their owners control.
1B: Place the top card of the pile removed from the game and place it in its owners graveyard.

Sea Salt
UU
Sorcery
Gain control of target creature with the highest power in play. Your opponent gains control of the creature with the highest toughness. If a creature is both the highest power and toughness, gain control of that creature.

Mounted Skull
Artifact

Honeysuckle
1W
Enchantment
During your upkeep, you may either gain 6 life, or sacrifice Honeysuckle and target opponent gains 6 life.

Ferocious Flury
XGG
Remove two counters from Ferocious Flury: Ferocious Flury deals 1 damage to all creatures with flying and all players.
1/1

Anima
XW
Instant
You may spend only nonwhite mana to pay for X.
Gain XXX life.

Benefic Merchant
1UU
Creature - Merchant
When Benefic Merchant comes into play, draw a card for each spell played this turn.
1/3

Deliquescing Pyramid
1RRR
Sorcery
For each land ypu control destroyed this way, lose 2 life and you may deal 1 damage to target creature or player

Vim Shift
3GG
Sorcery
Remove all cards in all graveyards from the game. Gain 1 life for each card removed this way.

Mental Madness!
2U
Sorcery
Each player draws and reveals three cards. Each player discards all blue cards drawn this way.

Delay
4UU
Instant
Draw a card.

Mutual Madness
1BBB
Sorcery

Succor
2GG
Instant
Two target green creatures get +X/+X until end of turn, where X is equal to the number of cards in your hand

Silver Skies
WW
Instant
Each player may search his or her library for two nonwhite cards, and put them on top of their library in any order.

Sire Giant
X2G
Sorcery

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sea Salt - I dont understand why you guys think this card is weak. Sure, its not the best, but it gets you a free creature in a given situation. Granted though, it shouldnt cost the same as a control magic

Honeysuckle - You guys are right. The way I imagined this card was when the game is in a kinda nuetral position, you can cast this for a couple of turns and gain some life. Do you guys think this new version is at least playable?

Anima - Your right Duke, I was to gunshy about the power level. That, and I didnt do the math. So now 1W is 3 life. 2W is 6 life. 3W is nine. 4W is 12...I think thats pretty fair.

Benefic Merchant - Id like to make it an instant, but compare it to Merchant of Secrets, and this is obviously better....

Deliquescing Pyramid - Ok, pumped up the red cost, made the life loss 2 life, and only your destroyed lands deal 1 damage.

Vim Shift - Is this to powerful? Compare it to Invigorating Falls (which is pretty bad to begin with)

Delay - 2UU for two Fatigues, and 2 for the card. Consider that its the benefit of having this all packed into one card, and that its an instant. I think its fairly priced - 3UU, and it becomes a Plow Under.

Mutual Madness - I love this card, what do you guys think?

Succor - Your right, pumped up the cc to 2GG. I feel like thats a bit overpriced, I compare it to Empyrial Armor.

Sire Giant - Yeah, its real hard to play with...but once you do, you get some goodness. It fits in an artifact that doesent have to use basic lands.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I edited the previous post before I looked at your new versions. Here's what I think now:

Sea Salt can still give them a creature, so it's no Control Magic (or Persuasion). It might be good at 1UU though.
Honeysuckle is OK, although I would suggest giving an opponent something other than life. Maybe you should give control of Honeysuckle to them?
I don't know about Succor. Comparisons with Empyrial Armor are unavoidable, but they're even more obvious if it costs 1GG. The fact that there might be more creatures in play on turn 4 than 3 is offset by the fact that it's hard to hold on to cards in hand by then. A little tweaking will do this card good. It has potential.
I don't think DÛke is going to like Deliquescing Pyramid no matter what, don't worry about that. (Prove me wrong if you wish.) Don't nerf it either. The RRR in the cost is OK but there's no reason to make the damage worse. That part was fine on the first card.
I think Delay is OK at 3UU. Concentrate is 2UU, and usually you can make things instant speed for 1 more. Maybe 2UUU is fine, but I don't think 6 mana is necessary for this effect.

These are some interesting cards.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Netherworld Dungeons
2BB
Enchantment
When Netherworld Dungeons comes into play, shuffle all creatures in play together, and remove them from the game in a face down pile.
If Netherworld Dungeons leaves play, return all creatures removed from the game by Netherworld Dungeons into play under their owners control.

Sea Salt
1UU
Sorcery

Mounted Skull
Artifact

Honeysuckle
1W
Enchantment
During your upkeep, you may either gain 6 life, or target opponent gains control of Honeysuckle.

Ferocious Flury
X2G
Remove two counters from Ferocious Flury: Ferocious Flury deals 1 damage to target creature and you gain 1 life.
1/1

Anima
XW
Instant
You may spend only nonwhite mana to pay for X.
Gain XXX life.

Benefic Merchant
1UU
Creature - Merchant
When Benefic Merchant comes into play, draw a card for each spell played this turn.
1/3

Deliquescing Pyramid
1RRR
Sorcery
For each land destroyed this way, lose 1 life and you may deal 1 damage to target creature or player

Vim Shift
3GG
Sorcery

Mental Madness!
2U
Sorcery

Delay
2UUU
Instant
Draw a card.

Mutual Madness
1BBB
Sorcery

Succor
3G
Instant

Silver Skies
WW
Instant

Sire Giant
X2G
Sorcery

D

DÛke

Netherworld Dungeons - solid card still. The name is way better.

Sea Salt - now you're talking a better language. But for the Devil's sake! please change the name...

Mounted Skull - unchanged as it should be. Great card.

Honeysuckle - at 6 life, this is way more of an eye opener. Everyone would look at it, everyone will adore it, and it might just well be the first life-gain card to ever see lots of play. I like the option to sacrifice it now, but this makes it way stronger. So I suggest you tone it down to 5. Maybe 4. Needs overlooking.

Ferocious Flurry - I'm still indifferent to this.

Anima - way better name. The effect is now much more pleasing. I don't think it would beat out Honeysuckle though...

Benefic Merchant - better name.

Deliquescing Pyramid - I despise this card. And you managed to make it worse, somehow...

Delay - I want this to cost 3UU. Please don't compare it to Plow Under. Plow Under, don't forget, also harassed your opponent's lands. That and it delayed the chances of him drawing his or her needed cards. All Delay does is flat out delay. Sure, it's at an instant speed...but...hmm. At 3UU, this my final offer. It's a great card. Now it needs a great name. Psychic Stasis.

Succor - much better. Give them trample too. Remember, at 3U, it almost (but not close) becomes a rival of Overrun. And overrun is...a god card. Give them trample.

Silver Skies - better name. But since we're talking about skies and "searching for cards," why not name it: Star Gaze, or Stargazer?

F

FoundationOfRancor

EDIT: Duke - Thanks for your fast reply! I only noticed your above post when I just posted this one. Later tonight I'll comment on your ideas - I like them.

Mind Monster
5U
Creature - Monster
You may only play Mind Monster if you 10 cards or less in your library.
Flying.
2U: Return the 5 bottom cards of your graveyard to the top of your library. Shuffle your library afterwards.
6/6

Somber Statue
Artifact - Golem
As long as there are no nonartifact creatures in play, Somber Statue gets +2/+3.
2/2

Death Knight
BB
Creature - Knight Monster Demon
First Strike.
When Death Knight is put into a graveyard from play, you may destroy target forest.
2/2

Giggling Ooze
2G
Creature - Ooze
When Giggling Ooze comes into play, put 3 +1/+1 counters on it.
Trample.
During your upkeep, remove 3 +1/+1 from Giggling Ooze. If you cant, put 3 +1/+1 counters on it.
1/1

Mana Tunnel
Artifact
Whenever mana is added to a players mana pool from a source that is not land, that player sacrifices a land.

Moss Lusus
2GG
Swampwalk
As long as you have 5 or more cards in your hand, Moss Lusus has "Discard a card from your hand: Regenerate target creature."
2/2

Ivory Dagger
Enchantment
During your upkeep, target opponent gains control of Ivory Dagger.
Spells you play cost 1 more to play.

D

DÛke

Mind Monster - interesting mechanic going there. Because it is interesting, it is also complicated. A 5U for a 6/6 flier is something unheard of, to begin with. But the drawback is predominant here. It is, most of the time, a useless card. What it needs is a lot of exploration in a set or something, to make sure that the player is able to get down to 10 or so cards a little faster. Otherwise, this is a dead card. An interesting dead card. Its additional ability is alright, but somehow unfitting. Don't even get me started on that lame name...

Sombre Statue - so another artifact-deck card? I like it.

Death Knight - again, I don't like such restricted cards. I never liked color hosers, and never will. I feel that a good color hoser would be something that is generally playable against any color, but is better against specific colors. My advice is, if you wish to explore in this color-hosing direction, is to see what the color you're trying to hose focuses on. In Death Knight's case, it is Green - meaning you're focusing against fat creatures and fast mana generation. To make this card more friendly yet still remain anti-Green, I suggest the following:

Energy Feeder (BB)
Creature - Knight Demon
First Strike
Whenever a non-land permanent adds mana to its owner's mana pool, that source is destroyed.
2/1

...This way, you're still hosing Green's naturally fast-paced mana generation, yet still making it friendly enough to be played against those who use artifacts. But notice how Energy Feeder is completely anti-Elf, anti-Birds! An instant classic? Possibly. Additionally, it is way more original now...

Giggling Ooze - interesting. Something to explore in other cards. The name bugs me. Shifting Ooze. Bubbling Ooze.

Mana Tunnel - good name, strict card. Obviously anti-Green, anti-Artifact decks.

Moss Lusus - nothing original here. Regeneration is not all that important. Cost versus ability versus power/toughness doesn't pay off in the least.

Ivory Dagger - the name doesn't at all hint at the ability, so I suggest a rename. Second, I'm sure you meant for this to be an artifact, and not an enchantment. This card is as useful as Sphere of Resistance, which isn't all that useful.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Honeysuckle
1W
Enchantment
During your upkeep, you may either gain 5 life, or target opponent gains control of Honeysuckle.

-A 5 life gain fits it more.

Delay
3UU
Instant
Draw a card.

-Your right Duke, I was comparing it to Plow Under wrong. Its good at 3UU.

Succor
3G
Instant
Two target green creatures get +X/+X and trample until end of turn, where X is equal to the number of cards in your hand

-I didnt think trample was cool when compared to Overrun, mainly because of overuns heavy green cost, and this is nothing. Then I remembered it only targeted green creatures, so its cool.

Lucid Anomaly
5U
Creature - Monster
You may only play Lucid Anomaly if you 30 cards or less in your library.
Flying.
If Lucid Anomaly is in your hand, you may pay 1. If you do, reveal Lucid Anomaly to all players, then put the top 5 cards of your library into your graveyard.
6/6

-It was a dead ability.

Energy Feeder (BB)
Creature - Knight Demon
First Strike
Whenever a non-land permanent adds mana to its owner's mana pool, that source is destroyed.
2/1

-Thats great advice, but not only did you just take an ability from a card further down, you changed the card completely. But I like it. I had in mind a different version, but I'll make it a twin Knight against white. Here:

Death's Hand
BB
Creature - Knight Demon
When Death's Hand leaves play, target opponent discards a card. Then, he or she reveals their hand to all players. If any green cards are revealed this way, you may choose one and your opponent discards the chosen card.
2/1

Goung out for dinner, be back with the rest soon!

D

DÛke

Death's Hand - again, I dislike this type of color hosers. And in any case, this is too powerful. Since you're focusing against Green, for some reason, let's make it as such:

Death's Hand (BB)
Creature - Knight Demon
First Strike
When Death's hand leaves play, look at your opponent's hand and choose a creature with power 5 or more there. That card is discarded.
2/1

...this is way more suiting for many reasons. The card is called Death's Hand - death is usually associated with creatures. The reason why I chose to make it "power 5 or more" is because Green, usually, has the best quality creatures with power 5 or more. Firstly, I thought I should make it "power 2 or less," but I realized that this way, we would be offending Black's friend - the color Red, and maybe even Blue. If nothing, we would be harming Black too, since Black is usually good with creatures with power 2 or less. So we needed to make it essentially anti-Green, and that is to be Anti-Blastoderm, anti-Force of Nature, anti-Verdant Elemental.

All in all, I wouldn't create such a card. It's too average, both my version and yours.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Duke, yeah thats great, but its a different card.

You see, the discard is in flavor to black. And not every hoser has to hose the theory or strategems behind colors. I couldnt decide if it was too powerful or not. I compare it to ravenous rats. For a conversion of 1 to B and that the ability only triggers after it dies, not when it comes into play, you get +1/+0, and the extra discard ability. SO using that math, I think its fair.

If the card was too powerful - which it very well might be - I would change the power back down to 1 and the toughness to 2, making it harder to die. And, the card is supposed to effect white anyway, the green card part was a typo. So here

Death's Hand
BB
Creature - Knight Demon
When Death's Hand leaves play, target opponent discards a card. Then, he or she reveals their hand to all players. If any white cards are revealed this way, you may choose one and your opponent discards the chosen card.
1/2

Pitfight
2B
Enchantment
During each players upkeep, that player may lose 4 life. If he or she does, then they may destroy target creature.

Coppice Lichen
2GG
Creature - Beast
Whenever Coppice Lichen deals damage, put a +1/+1 counter on it at end of turn for each damage it dealt.
If you are ever dealt damage, at end of turn remove a +1/+1 counter from Coppice Lichen for each damage dealt to you.
2/2