Solve a friendly debate....

Discussion in 'Rules Questions' started by DarthFerret, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I don't know if it has a "thing" for Sealed, but it can generate Starters and boosters. If we were doing Duplicate Sealed, then it doesn't matter if the person generating them sees the cards.

But if Oversoul and DarthFerret want to do a non-Duplicate Sealed of some type (Block or a mix from different expansions), I can generate them for you to take the load off of BigBlue :)
  2. Oversoul The Tentacled One

How does duplicate sealed work (it might have already been mentioned in this thread, but I didn't see it)?
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

If you have View 30 posts per page, it's the first post of mine on the second page (so I guess the 30th post). Basically you and your opponent get the same pool of cards and you build a deck out of them.
  4. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Ah. How big is the card pool?
  5. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

I say we go for it, if Spidey dont mind generating for us?
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

The card pool is whatever you decide. If you just want a Starter, it's what, 60 cards (I don't think land is included in the count; you can choose your own amount of land). If you want a Starter and a booster, you get 75 cards. And so on.

Yeah, I can generate. What IS the card pool you guys want?
  7. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

dunno...I like some of the older sets, but it is totally up to Oversoul. I am willing to try anything....
  8. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Legends is pretty weird. How about it?
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Okay, I can't remember offhand if Legends boosters were in 15 or 12 (or some other number) cards, but I'll give you guys somewhere near 90 cards to make a deck from. Look for it in Games Run forum.
  10. Oversoul The Tentacled One

11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Ooo, 16 cards, huh? I guess you guys will get 92 cards or so...