So who got snow?

Spiderman

CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant
Staff member
Forecast for me was 5-8 inches, probably got an inch at most. But still got the day off! :rolleyes:

turgy22

Nothing Special
I performed my usual routine for preventing snow. I wore my heaviest coat, a scarf and hat, then put up my windshield wipers when I arrived at work. Every time I do this, it immediately stops snowing and the sun comes out.

Spiderman

Staff member
And it's still close to freezing temperatures here... what's up with that? Where's the spring?

Spiderman

Staff member
So *now* it's snowing... (well, since after midnight). We get a two hour delay (which came after I got into work) and looks to be several inches so far...

turgy22

Nothing Special
It was snowing pretty heavily when I woke up. So I put my windshield wipers up and it turned into a light rain by the time I left work.

Spiderman

Staff member
Well, they finally decided to close the government at 10-ish yesterday morning, so got to go home and play in the snow with the kids. It's funny because I just read an article about how it's supposed to be a warmer spring/summer than usual and drought conditions are supposed to continue/be worse for this year :)