Snow and Ice

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So who got it these past couple days? It was snowing a little yesterday but nothing to get worked up about (even though schools were closed) and then we had freezing rain/ice last night, which initially caused a two hour delay for work which later changed to four hours (which I didn't get in time, so I still came in at 10:30).

turgy22

Nothing Special
We got nothing yesterday during the day. Last night, we got about 4 - 6 inches of snow and a trickling of freezing rain that was still going when I got into work this morning. I thought it was supposed to warm up today, so I shovelled my sidewalk & driveway, but it was already turning into ice when I left for work.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
We got some snow and ice last night, just enough to keep the idiots home while I drove to work..... it was nice. I think there should be a national law that everyone gets off the road while I drive..... I hate other drivers.....

This rant was brought to you by the letters D,U and I and the number .10 :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I'd love 4-6 inches... we got maybe 1-2 before it switched over to the ice and covered it all up...

D

DarthFerret

No snow, no Ice, a little cold (but still above freezing), Man I love Houston Weather!

M

Modus Pwnens

Last week we had 25 inches of snow in two days, lovely :)

Now that I'm back there's just a little bit of ice here, temperatures floating around 0-5 degrees celcius.