2x symbiotic wurm
4x symbiotic elf

NON CREATURES
4x rancor
4x exploration
4x smokestack

LAND
24x forest

the only stuff i can think of for sideboard is verdant succession if my opponent isnt playing green and of course artifact hate

suggestions???

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
My Smokestack deck uses the Sylvan Library/Abundance combo for nice card advantage...

I really like Smokestack decks. Right now, mine's not optimal at all. It needs another Stack, and three more Abundances, plus two more Sylvan Libraries...

M

Mikeymike

Very solid build, though I do like the idea of Verdant Succession.

How about Yavimaya Elder? If fetches two forests on its demise, both of which can drop to an Exploration.

If you are looking for a card-drawing engine, you can run Skullclamp (along with a few modifications) pretty easily.

Any need for Naturalize maindeck?

T

train

I was looking at the utility in the deck and thinking that you need a way to gain life - what about Spike Feeder...

Artifact Hate - I'd suggest the butt-monkeys, or viridian shaman...

T

train

Well - utilizing smokestack, you want to be able to handle things...

What would be wrong is throwing some power conduits into the deck...;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
In my case, I don't have them. Plus they're rather conditional...

My usual hope is to get Stack out quickly enough that the opponent is losing everything while I'm replaying Rancor and maybe sacrificing some unneeded permanents. Optimally, the opponent loses everything and I've still got a few creatures and lands, plus a Sylvan Library to work with, when I let my Stack die...

Abundance really seals things up, but I only have one right now...

T

train

Looking at the recycling rancor and the replaceable critters - have you thought of caller of the claw?

you could even splash white for Brilliant Halo... or cessation?...

It would also give you some eager fatties, like Mystic enforcer...

;)