Sloooow deck idea...

H

HoofHoofHoof

My roommates have decided to allow certain proxies, so i'm looking to building a deck around my favorite card ever: Nether Void! (Not that i've ever owned or played one before, heh)
i haven't thought very hard on a decklist yet, but i know that i'd like to win with possessed portal. i want a really sloooow grueling win.
Any ideas or suggestions?

L

Limited

Uh..
4x Dark Ritual and 4x Hypnotic Specter
4x Black Knight/Hand of Cruelty..
4x Blurred Mongoose..
4x Putrefy?

I don't really get why you'd want to win with Possessed Portal though. If you've played a Nether Void, it'll cost 11 to get it into play.. and if Nether Void was in play for a couple of turns, peoples hands are going to be full (so discarding cards won't be a problem for the first few turns)

:confused:

13NoVa

Actually, I love Nether Void + Trinisphere, plus:

2 Thrashing Wumpus
2 Mishra's Factory
3 Wasteland
1 Strip mine
4 sinkhole
4 Dark ritual
4 icequake
4 rancid earth
4 rain of tears

remember, you can play first, open with dark ritual->trinisphere, and your opponent will be at 2 lands by the time you hit 3, and you can blow up theirs.

T

train

Tinkers or Goblin Welders could be a good quick start for you... Then lock it down with a stifle on an isochron scepter and other goodies...

You can then use stuff that "put it into your hand" or "put it into play" abilities work on...

As for sacrificing a permanent - if you run it with black - use nether shadows, etc..

M

mythosx

nether void + winter orb will slow people down alot. use a lot of wizards...patron wizard and the game is yours.