Slivers Set Expansion: 1

J

Jaws10387

Anyone wanna help make an addon expansion to the sliver set? It will be like a standard add on 143 cards. Any help is welcome.

D

dw51688

I can't make cards, I have the worst imagination. But Mr. Vasseur likes my abstract paintings and sketches. He said so today. :D

J

Jaws10387

Dennis please don't destroy the thread.
Set size is changed to 150 for ease of calculating breakdown.

Set breakdown:
40 rare
50 uncommon
60 common

rares:
5 lands
5 artifacts
6 red
6 blue
6 green
6 black
6 white

uncommons:
2 artifact
8 red
8 blue
8 black
8 green
8 white

commons:
14 red
14 blue
14 white
14 black
14 green

F

FoundationOfRancor

I think that we should finish the first expansion first.

But

Jaws, whats your idea for a story plot for this expansion? A name?

Also, what are some new mechanics you want in it?

J

Jaws10387

True, but i thought it was nearing completion. Isn't it like 85-90% complete? I think our ony major problem will be playtesting. How will we do that? I'm working on a name but, I'm not a good story writer so someone else might want to help with that. Maybe we could see if WHimsical could do the storyline. Maybe it coul be like The Weatherlost crash lands on Riftwood and a panicy war breaks out between the crew with the Sanct as their allies against the Slivers.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Well, I think the weatherlight idea sounds bad, I am really, really sick of the weatherlight. If you read where Pawns left off, we could have it take place 10 years later

Ex.

10 years after John Kane fled the plane of RiftWood, Caervin is still searching. After kane left, the connection between all souls was lost after 4 seconds. These measly 4 seconds was enough to turn everything it touched mad. Caervin, is looking for the artifact that susan used to meld the minds. She feels hollow and nothing compares to the warmth and safety she felt from that joining. Thats what she tells herself, but the really only reason she looks for it is because that 4 seconds remind her of when she had a family.
John Kane is looking for her.

They meet on some new plane, or something. I dunno.

Its a good start.

And Pawns lacks about 20 cards for each color.

J

Jaws10387

So it's only 60-70% minus playtesting? In that case I'll start making more cards for PAWNS. Sofar the story sounds good. This time we should have there be a race for every color and the slivers. We might want to make a new race in PAWNS in the color that needs the most cards to make it easier.