*sigh*

I

Istanbul

Ever have one of those lives?

Goku just revealed to me that his package never got there, so I have to scrape together another common set somehow. (He's also been sharing supposedly 'private' e-mails, the little turd.)

Hetemti just revealed to me that the package I've been investigating for a couple of weeks was HIS all this time.

And Azrael the Soulmaster just informed me that the Doomsday Specter I KNOW I sent him never arrived. (Thank the gods, I have a spare.)

This just isn't going well.

L

linsivvi

whats your quote mean, i know the first part is something like "i am what i am" or something

M

Mikeymike

If you have the ability, go to a different Post Office. I know it sounds a little too simple to work, but I had 2 fairly close to my other job. I used to send out Money Orders in batchs for ebay bids and which PO I went to depended on where I ate lunch. I had 3 Money Orders that never arrived, they all left from the same PO. That particular PO also seemed to be slower.

H

Hetemti

He's also been sharing supposedly 'private' e-mails, the little turd.
Gok's one of two people I play Magic with. It's not his fault we ran out of other things to talk about. :p

My PO's terrible. Everything seems to take two to four weeks. :( I'm thinking of sending Pony Express from now on. :D

T

terzarima

Well Isti I hate to ruin your life, but you also have to round up all the stuff in our deal. Its been 3and1/2 weeks!!! Firestorms arrived with a week!!! Sometimes it makes me wonder, and my type II Deck sucks until I get them!!! If you need me to re-send any info I'll be glad to

G

Goku

I emailed you, Isty, and told you that I got my commons set.. about.. well, a while ago.

You just sent it really late.. I had to remind you.

Hey.. you called me a little turd!!
I am a big turd! I friggin' huge turd!

or something like that

H

Hetemti

I'll vouch for his bigness, but I know nothing about his turds...that's just wrong.

_________
...and I know I will live forever, because by colon is IMMACULATE! —Dr. Kellogg. Last words. The Road to Wellvile

I

Istanbul

Originally posted by ademis22
Well Isti I hate to ruin your life, but you also have to round up all the stuff in our deal. Its been 3and1/2 weeks!!! Firestorms arrived with a week!!! Sometimes it makes me wonder, and my type II Deck sucks until I get them!!! If you need me to re-send any info I'll be glad to
Check your PMs, Ademis.

I asked you if you could remind me of our deal. I'm quite sure that I sent the cards, but I can't find any records of the deal.

I'm also going to start using a different PO...the current one seems to collect M:TG cards.