Shipwrecked - card 12

E

EricBess

Everyone submitted bids rather quickly this time, so let's get another round in....

Bidding stops at 3 gems. Interestingly enough, everyone but Jigglypuff decided to stop the bidding at that point. Since Jigglypuff didn't strike right then, we count the passes:

Gerode: Stop (Strike, Stop)
rkoelsch: Stop (Strike Pass)
Spiderman: Stop (Strike, Stop)
Jigglypuff: Pass

Neither Spiderman nor Gerode had played a pass up to that point, so rkoelsch wins the bid and becomes more of a presence in this game...

Current turn: Jigglypuff (3 income)

Gems/Resources (color-points-income):
Gerode: 5 / Lean-to (tan-20-2), People (purple-50-0), Stream (blue-40-1), Fruit (green-30-1) (140 pts)
rkoelsch: 7 / Lizard (purple-20-2), Rats (green-20-2), Artesian Well (blue-50-0) (90 pts)
Spiderman: 12 / Cricket (purple-10-2) (10 pts)
Jigglypuff: 12 / Wild Boar (green-50-0) , Bugs and Slugs (green-10-2), Cave (tan-30-1) (90 pts)

Sold Resources: none

Continuing the trend of high point cards, this round bidding is for a Tree House (tan-50-0)...Spidey could use a nice house for that Cricket of his... ;)

Gerode is still the only one that could win with this card. The other tan resources are split, so this really isn't going to have much impact for it's color at the moment.

Bids are due Thursday, May 2.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone playing a Strike (except Jigglypuff) on the first round, eh? I knew I should have Stopped bidding then... :)

E

EricBess

Yep. Of course, I'm not at liberty to tell you what Jigglypuff played first round. He might have also played a Strike, or a Stop (which would have caused bidlock)... ;)