SG1 TCG has beta testing online

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
KJ
Have you played in any tournaments?
They are long... 50 minutes per round. The sealed ones are 6 or 7 rounds.

N

Nightstalkers

So, who's takin' bets on how long it'll stay "popular?"

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I actually like this game and can play it to some degree...... :D
Don't know how long it will be "popular", if ever, but mostly that is the marketing dept and their organized play people.
Hopefully, they won't flood the market with tons of sets and kill the game that way.

Killer Joe

Finally won my first game (actuall, I smashed) but only after making myself go through the entire "Tutorial" again. :mad:

I swear I thought I could've just *winged it* the first dozen times I played but I never won :(

...I hate "tutorials".... :rolleyes:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
I swear I thought I could've just *winged it* the first dozen times I played but I never won :(
I win alittle more than I lose, but it's not that important, the game play is very good.
When are you ever on line for this? I've played herbanion 2 or 3 times already.
Have you tried the tournaments?

Killer Joe

What, they're mine?

Awesome!

Will they let me keep any of the cards I already have opened or will they whisk them away, too?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
When does it end? And do you know if they're comming out with a real version of the game as in physical cards.
Yes they are. Supposed to be released this month.

Killer Joe

Man, the least they could do is let us "Beta" testers keep the cards for playing the game for them. :mad:

I would buy "Pre-cons" only of this game because I couldn't sink any real cash into it.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
There are sealed tournaments next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, at 8pm each night. You will get virtual product, prizes and they are crediting each beta testers account with some precon or starter and boosters when it goes live on the 27th?