Seeker of skybreak?

Discussion in 'Rules Questions' started by smurfturd, Aug 7, 2000.

1. smurfturd New Member

Will seeker of skybreak work as a maze of ith?
    Say a shivan attacks me, i use the seekers ability to untap target creature, what happens?
  2. Y The Alien Deity

You just gave him a free blocker. It will untap him, but without the clause that he no longer deals damage, hell still be attacking.
  3. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

Here's a cool combo in a multiplayer game.
    Note* make sure you only do this on an ally's seeker of skybreak, otherwise your opponent could deck himself.

Your ally plays a seeker of skybreak. During your turn you cast betrayal on the seeker, then treachery, dominate, etc. the elf. Now you have a creature that can give you any amount of cards you want (by tapping to untap itself).
  4. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

Unfortunately for your combo, the Betrayal falls off the creature as soon as it's not controlled by an opponent.
  5. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

Same difference. Just have your ally tap and untap him to give you free cards. Just make sure he doesn't get tapping happy and kill you.
  6. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

I saw that happen once... Some idiot decided Skyshroud Elf was a GOOD target for Betrayal. He spent the rest of his (short) life sucking up to the player with the Elf. :)