• Scathe Zombies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mountain Goat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I've never been a fan of Gray Ogre or any of his cousins. Mountain Goat may look pretty bad too, but I'd take it over Mon's Goblin Raiders...

M

mythosx

bad? I thought this was a poll for the most rockin beast evar!

MOUNTAIN GOAT!

E

Ephraim

I voted for Scathe Zombies because of an amusing situation that once occured while using them. In one turn, I laid down two Scathe Zombies, after having done something drastic the turn before (popped a Crypt Rats or something). My dad, now in topdeck mode, surveyed the zombies with dismay and noticed that on the old artwork, there are exactly six zombies. Two copies of the card makes twelve zombies. So he quips, "What's that, a jury of zombies?"

I found it very amusing. It makes for an interesting plural. Whales come in pods. Birds come in flocks. Zombies come in juries.

M

Mikeymike

I am appalled by Dwarven Pony's omission from this ballot.

Dwarven Pony will unite us!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, I think Dwarven Pony should be excluded from such company. In the past, it was understandable, but with the relatively recent uncovering of the impressive synergy with Relentless Assault, Scathe Zombies and Mountain Goat are simply no longer in the Pony's league. I'm surprised that SeFRo's little favorite hasn't been mentioned yet. What's his name? Eager Cadet?

M

mythosx

how can you not root for mountain goat? what kind of unedumacated fools be you? I remember mountain goat as one of the first red creatures I have ever seen and it still sticks. Mountain goat is simply the acme of form and function. It feels like a goblin but handles like a beast.

Killer Joe

Merfolk of the Pearl Trident :)

They should have a card that says:
Target creature's power and toughness become equal to the number of letters in the card's name. THEN,....this card would ROCK! 24/24 b-a-b-y!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, I voted for the Goat, but I don't know about "rooting" for it. I mean, there are only two options after all...

F

Force of Will Smith

More people should vote on this.

I heard that 20% of cpa voters aren't even planning to participate!

F

Force of Will Smith

I actually want more scathe zombies..

I'll have to check my count..
I think i have 130 now. Between that and
UD Ravenous Rats
You'd be surprised how many people will toss in 20 in addition to a trade.

I need to make mountain goat and scathe zombie election .gifs :D

F

Force of Will Smith

yea.. i don't count the 7th edition ones either... 4th revised or unlimited... the ones with the stupid looking zombies on the front.

I could check how many snowfalls i got.

Basically i'd bring about 100 donated cards to my local card shop.. and i'd ask him for my pick through the common bin for... 13 cards... something like that..
basically how i got the bulk of them..

common bins are really the only way to get bulk crap..

I traded 39 earthbinds ( you know the bondage fairy) to a certain person in my playgroup and got 6 different rares... 2 including a black bringer and a blue bringer *Teehee*.

I love how collectors are nuts about things... My best trade..

Foil Black Bringer. for their:

2 Blinkmoth infusion
2 doubling cube
1 Mycosynth Golem
2 door to nothingness
2 Joiner Adepts
3 vedalken shackles
1 Black Bringer

I have a couple of those solid black glossy cards that come at the end of a print run... one has a M on the front and one is solid black.. anyone know how much they're worth?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I've had some good trades, but I just can't believe how lucky some people get. A friend of mine traded a mediocre rare of some sort (from Mirrodin, but I didn't get a good look at it and he didn't remember exactly what it was, it was in his dollar box though) for a SIGNED UNLIMITED WHEEL OF FORTUNE! I was and still am completely baffled.

Ferret

Staff member
I'll vote for the 'goat because it actually helped me win a sealed deck tourney (5th Ed). Landwalk is a very potent ability and should never be overlooked...

-Ferret

"...also had a Forestwalk critter as well..."