Saprolings In Time

D

DarthFerret

And yes, if you have followed a majority of my deckbuilding on here (although it is few and far between) you will find that I love Token Critters (I still have a squirrel/parallell evolutions deck that is nasty!) So, while busting open my box of TS, I noticed the new fungus right off the bat. So here it is, my first ever attempt to make a Standard Legal token deck.

Creatures: 16

1 Verdeloth the Ancient
2 Savage Thallid
2 Thallid Germinator
2 Thallid Shell-Dweller
1 Sporesower Thallid
1 Savra, Queen of the Golgari (not a Fungus, however, look at how much life I can have!)
1 Thelon of Havenwood
4 Deathspore Thallid
2 Bramble Elemental

Spells: 24

2 Putrefy
2 Smallpox
4 Tendrils of Corruption
1 Might of Old Krosa
2 Strength in Numbers
2 Sprout
2 Fertile Imagination
2 Flash Foliage
3 Fists of Ironwood
1 Scatter the Seeds (Unfortunately all I have)
3 Golgari Signet

Lands: 20

2 Golgari Rot Farm
9 Forest
9 Swamp

I know this has a few holes in it, and am hoping y'all can help me fill them in. I am not buying anymore packs, however, I might see my way clear to buying a few individual cards to help this deck out.

I would like a couple of Golgari Germinations, however I never did get any of them yet.....not sure how much it would help the deck out...

Tag Guard

T

train

I'll see if I can help you get germinations...

I definitely think you need some loaming shamans... Recursion in your deck could be really helpful...

Do you have any Coat of Arms?...

D

DarthFerret

I have a couple Coat of Arms. They are in my old school casual Sliver Deck (The one with all my dual lands). I could move one over. Not familiar with the loaming shamans? ... Will look into them.

Tag Guard

T

train

The shamans are the best recursion around right now... (IMO)