San Francisco Treat

• Thread starter FlamingDoomMonkey
  • Start date
F

FlamingDoomMonkey

Just wanted to say "Hi!" to everyone. If there is anyone in the Bay Area of California who happens to read this and is interested in some casual play or knows where I can get in on some casual play, drop me a line.

I've never been institutionalized. I don't want to convert you to Zoroastrianism. I promise not to send you any of your household pets/relatives to you in small boxes. I really don't want to make out with you or "tap your Bone Wand". I swear to not try and get you in on a sweet pryamid deal, sell you reasonably priced term life insurance, or ask you to pet-sit.

All I want is some relaxed, mildly competitive magic play with a relatively well-mannered, clean, and sane individual or individuals. I swear there's at least one magic player who fit's that bill (j/k).

Thanks, peace, and long life.
michaelwhisman@gmail.com

N

Notepad

Howdy neighbor! Actually, meesa from Monterey County, some hours by car away from San Fran. Though, via the back of a rabid elephant, its only twenty minutes! :D

Is Neutral Ground/Match Play still active up there? Ripping players off and hosting horrible tournaments? Natch.