Rules Links...

Discussion in 'Rules Questions' started by train, Dec 15, 2002.

1. train The Wildcard!!!...

Welcome to the CPA Rules Reference Compendium...

For every little rule written about the game, and viable to tourney that's not covered in the floor rules here are the Comp. Rules

If you're building a new deck, or playing in an upcoming tourney and need to know format restrictions here are the lists you need:Banned & Restricted Lists

Since there are many changes of wording for older cards - here's the resource with the most up-to-date wording for all old and new cards - The Gatherer
    - Originally Listed by Orgg on 5/14/05 - the oracle has been replaced by Gatherer
    - Thanks for picking up my slack Orgg!!!

Want to know how you or your opponent will be punished for breaking certain rules, here's the DCI Floor Rules, etc.

One of the most comprehensive Magic databases on the web, and was my personal favorite: Crystal Keep.

Each time a set is released by WoTC there's an FAQ published - i know - they spell "Fact" wrong but hey - they're gamers like the rest of us and deserve a break too! See the Secific Set Rulings here: FAQs for Sets (Frequently Asked Questions)

That should about cover it...

But - if you have one you know of or would like to see added, let us know.
  2. train The Wildcard!!!...

updated... Man - I hadn't realized how badly I was slacking since 2002... ;)
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Thanks dude... what'd you update?
  4. train The Wildcard!!!...

oracle is gone... condensed what Orgg placed with that link - Gatherer...

horvik's saturday school isn't around anymore... the link to it stated something about not available in archives either... "not supported"... refers viewers to the Rules Q&A forum

then modified the links with WOTC's most current link... Though some could get you there - others were actually dated or didn't take you to the exact .aspx page... Just checked the links with WOTC and made sure they were noted...

updated note on crystalkeep as it seems they are maintaining it, a least with card lists...

Didn't find updated Rules Team Releases either - so it is now just grouped with rules
  5. train The Wildcard!!!...

Tested links and updated...

removed link to alternate db - page not found when following link - and the rest of this is pretty comprehensive.