Round 2

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Multani casts Meekstone and Crawlspace. He then uses his entire army to block the creatures. He takes heavy losses but the attack is halted.
Going on the offense, he tells Joreal to use her ability and turns all of his lands into 3/3. Multnai then casts Carpet of Flowers and Vitalizing Wind. He sends his new army of lands and attacks Jaws. Having lost his forces, Jaws gets pulverized... again. :D )

J

Jaws10387

In response to Multani's lands i play 4 defnders of chaos.
And with my Karpulsan forest i play Natural Affinity. so your lands are smaller. I block 4 lands with the DoCs and other lands with my lands

R

Riva Iron-Grip

sorry jaws, but this will help us alot. i cast evacuation, so all of multani's lands, and creatures go to his hand. HAHAHAH. and CATERAN OVERLORD i was going to pay. here is the money. *hands over fee*. hey jaws we need backup. summons 2 maraxus of keld. then uses predator's abilities and kills multani's creatures with the 2 predators. hey cateran OVERLORD would you mind plz handing the mercs over. i'll pay double.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

3 against 1. Hardly fair odds... :mad:
That's it! DIE!!!!

(Multani uses Stream of Life for 50. He Activates Squallmonger ability for 50. 25 damage to all.)
Everyone except me, dies!!
BWHAAAAA!!!!!!

D

DragonMan

I cast Blessed Wind on Jaws and Death Night. I proceed to cast 4 Avatar's of Hope and 4 Serra's Avatars.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

haha, hey multani, read up man. jaws cast a spell giving me and him 200 life. stupid bitch. well then, now how about we sac 4 unworthy dead, then cast urborg justice. hahaha. stupid bitch. thanx dragon, for the reinforcements

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Dragonman, you shall now pay for you intervention! :mad:
(Multani, extremely pissed casts a Hurricane for 9 and kills all of Dragon's creatures. He then uses elves to execute lightning strikes so that Death and Jaws won't be able to react. Multani then personally delivers the smackdown on Death for profanity and arrogance. The mercs are busy struggling with a force of 200 treefolk and elves. After Multani pulverizes Death, his army clean up Death and retreat back to Yamaviya where they set up permanent defenses. The whole attack lasts 1 night.)
Shove that up your congested brain! :mad:

C

Cateran Overlord

Death Knight: I read the thing under Spiderman's thread before I read this, so I'm calling off my attack there as you did pay (wow, perfect nickname for me: "Mercenaries for Hire" what do you all think? I dunno if I should use that or "Mercenary") Double the fee is accepted, my Mercs are at your disposal, just lay off the !@#$ing cursing and namecalling :D

Jaws: This is the Battle Arena, and I know this is a game, hence the reason I'm so mad at you for hiring mercenaries without going through me (all caps = me bellowing angrily in the fantasy battleground)

For now, I'm gonna go lay on a beach somewhere and get a tan (translates to play Diablo 2). Don't disturb me unless you want to hire some of my minions (anyone can...for a price of course :D

I

Istanbul

Istanbul kills everyone so nobody can do anything about it and wins, and nothing anyone can do or say will work against his efforts.

Sound familiar?

R

Riva Iron-Grip

thnx overlord. would you give me all of your mercs right now plz. and uh multani, i cast urborg justice. and now i cast another evac before OVERLORD gives me his mercs for my disposal. then i use the mercs and attack multani. jaws you want to help me dude? oh and mikey man help me out here.

J

Jaws10387

During Death Night's attack I cast a Volcanic Geyser for ten which becomes 10240 because of the furnaces of rath. Mulanti is dead!

L

linsivvi

I'm with multani, I bring out lin sivvi, use a conspiracy to turn all my creatures to rebels. Pay 7, tap, bring out a skyshroud, behemout, put a rancor on it, and attack jaws. ( he promptly dies), I then cast sent of jasmine so that my life is back up to 20.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Multani casts 2 Fogs.) Ahh too bad... your creatures are all tapped... tsk tsk tsk. :D
(With no creatures to interfere, Multani and his combined army attack Jaws and Cateran.) 400 life against 200 4/4 creatures... That's Overkill! :D

J

Jaws10387

I play FOG with my karpulsan forest. With my other i play steam of life for 400. I cast a blize for 30 whickh becomes `12280 because of the furnaces of rath multani must be dead!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Multani casts another hurricane for 1,000 and uses Squallmonger's ability for 500.) There, everyone's dead. (Multani collapses to the ground.)

F

FoundationOfRancor

OK THE FURNACES OF WRATH ARE GONE. THEY WERE GONE A LONG TIME AGO. Now, im stepping out the dorr now, cya all

C

Cateran Overlord

I'm not dead as I haven't been fighting. Regardless, I'll just eat some stupid Rampart Crawler to regenerate me. And I'm not declaring myself the winner, I just hire out the mercs to whoever wants them (unless you anger me, but don't take that as a sign of me taking sides). So I just walk away to take a nap on some beach. Good game to all of you who participated :D

A

Apollo

Apollo enters the Hurricane. He draws himself up to his full height of about 2 feet. A fierce glow gleams in his eyes. He spreads his wings and opens his beak, ready for action.

Singing in the rain!
Oh, Singing in the rain!
What a wonderful feeling,
Happy again!