Round 2

J

Jaws10387

Great job Death Knight!!! I play another 3 Coat of Arms and 2 Leviathans.

A

arhar

** looks around and check if no one's looking. Everyone's busy, so Arhar quickly casts 4 more Furnaces of Rath, and, just to be sure, 4 more. There are 12 total Furnaces of Rath on the table!!!

Arhar: DEATH SPARK!!!! MWAHAHAHA

F

FoundationOfRancor

Plays revive on multani. Casts tranquil grove and activates. :)

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Uh-uh.. Remeber, I retreated back to Yamaviya which is phased out, which also means I'm phased out. But since I don't want to disappoint you...
(Multani counters all black spells with life force. Multani then casts Hush, and brings out Compost and another Lifeforce. In the meantime, he has his 3 Femeref Archers deal 12 damage to the Leviathan. Multani then charges to Death and sends him flying into Serra's Reamlm via Treetrunk Airlines. Death gets his a** kicked by Serra's angels.)
BTW, Landslide can't hurt me because I'm untargetable. :D
(Multani returns to Yamaviya satisfied by the damage he has done.)

J

Jaws10387

Tranquility destroys ALL enchantments including whattever makes you untargettable.:) Anyway I counterspell life force:)and cast another 2 Blizzard Elemental and 3 Two Headed Dragons+3 Urza's Incubators.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

This is the card text for Multani, Maro-Sorcerer.

Multani, Maro-Sorcerer
4GG
Summon Legend
Multani, Maro-Sorcerer has power and toughness each equal to the total number of cards in all players' hands.

Multani cannot be the targer of spells or abilities.
*/*

(BTW, Multani casts Tranquil Grove, and Whirlwind. He throws down 2 more Lifeforces.) I've got a box of those things.(He then sends Rancored creatures (Courtesy of FoundationofRancor.) at Jaws quickly smashing him into a lifeless pulp.) :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

sorry multani, i cant be target of spells or abilities, casts diplomatic immunity on ivory mask, then summons 3 polar krakens. sends krakens to multani. hey jaws, we need reinforcements. hey mikey, you want to help us? we need lotta help. counters revive, and life force.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

You can be the target of spells or abilities, once I destroy the Ivory Mask. :D
Also you can't use Diplomatic Immunity on Ivory Mask.

3 Polar Krakens eh?
Hmmm....
(Multani blocks a Polar Kraken, killing it.
He summons a pumped up Titania's Chosen (Hey! There are 2 Green mages! Plenty of green spells.) and it kills another Kracken. Multani uses a Weatherseed Treefolk to block the final Kracken and takes 6 points of damage. He then recasts the treefolk and casts rejuvinate.) All Better! :D

Now, let's see... what has high offensive ability....
Multani casts several Crash of Rhinos. He then puts down a few Yamaviya Hollows (4 Explorations) into play.
He watches with a backup treefolk army as the Rhinos give Death the same fate Jaws had... :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

casts 6 crimson hellkites. then casts a dark ritual using a corrupt on multani. then revives jaws. then sends all mercs to block multani's forces. while bringing in 2 predators. while casting 3 plague beetles. then brings in 3 greven's and sacs plague bettles.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Since I'm untargetable, the Ritual is wasted and the Corrupt fizzles. Is Predator Predator Flagship? If so, one of them dies and I sac Elvish Lyrist to destroy the other one.
(Maro, Gaea, and Titania block and engage the 3 Grevens.)
Just to be fair...
In third person.. "Deathknight's mercenaries and Multani's treefolk engage in deadly combat. While outnumbered, Multani's treefolk are far more powerful then the Mercenaries. After hours of clashing, and both sides taking heavy casualties, they both retreat to fall back positions to plan for the next attack...."

J

Jaws10387

Multani Death Night's Mercinaries are far more powerful because of the 2 conspiracies he casted on himself and me + the 4 Coat of Arms. I cast 2 Searing Winds on FoundationOfRancor and cast 2 Shivan Dragons and another Leviathan.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I cast that blessed reverse card and I gane 20 life. Im at 40;)
I gtg to Yellowstone, i politely step down (Mult, your on your own)

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I think I can handle these kids on my own anyway. :D
(As a show of power, Multani displays a massive army of treefolk, elves, beasts, and living lands.)

J

Jaws10387

To show my power i cast Steam of life for 200 on myself then cast another for 200 on Death Night. then cast Earthquake for 10 damage which becomes 160 because of the funaces of rath. My creatures with flying are unnaffected by the Earthquake and I continue attacking Multani.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

excellent, jaws. casts evacuation, sorry jaws. then brings in 5 cateran overlords, while recruiting 2 cateran enforcers. then brings in 2 crovax the cursed with the enforcers. then summons 3 rats of rath.

G

garfobo

Casts Humility, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Everythings 1/1 diabolical!!!!! Then Casts Taunting Elf just to piss every1 off!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! how bout a spiritual Asylum!!!!!!!!!! And a Hidden Retreat!!!! and an Energy field!!!!! HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHO!!!!!!!!

C

Cateran Overlord

YOU DARE ATTEMPT TO SUMMON MY MERCENARIES WITHOUT PAYING MY FEE????

[All the mercenaries, suddenly hearing they aren't getting paid by Death Knight or Jaws run to back the REAL Cateran Overlord.]

Next time you should trying actually hiring us, now I'm gonna beat the hell out of you two! I slash my scythe and rip Death Knight in half for failing to pay. Let's go Multani and FoR, I'm with you this time!

(BTW Multani, Yavimaya Hollows is a Legendary Land)

J

Jaws10387

Cateran Overlord calm down. This is only a game. Its not like those Mercinaries are alive. I cast 3 Avatars of Fury and make an all out assault on Multani.
BTW FoR stepped down.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

When are you people gonna learn that green is an expert at killing flyers?
As for the Yamaviya Hollows: DOH!!!!

(Casts three wing snares and destroys the avatars.)

(Sigh....)

J

Jaws10387

I cast 2 more Leviathans and 3 Tidal Krakens and I continue my assault on Multani with 4 Leviathans and 3 Tidal Krakens.