Round 2

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by Jaws10387, Jul 3, 2000.

1. Fire Slinger Vetern CPA Member Pyromananic

Oh no. Not again. (Casts a Dual Nature and then summons his favorite creatures, Sragnoths, and orders then to kill every living thing).
  2. Y The Alien Deity

Tag Guard

(Y flies in on his new UFO.)"Ha! Blue will destroy you all!!"(Then he realizes that Multani already cast Choke)"Argh! I'm going to go sit in a corner and sulk."(Y goes off in search for some Remote Isles or Rishadan Ports)"I'll be back.....
  3. Apollo Bird Boy

Apollo, quite irritated that Multani, who claims to be a green mage, can cast all kinds of colors and seems to think he has infinite mana, taps a mountain and 4000 swamps that he happens to have to cast a a 4000 point Earthquake that becomes 64000 because of the Furnaces. He prevents the damage to himself with a COP:Red that he just happens to have and a few Plains he just happens to have.

It's no fun fighting with you, Multani. You just decide you can do anything whenever you want. Henceforth, I'm not fighting with a certain giant tree-god.

Apollo
  4. Mikeymike Captain Hiatus

You killed my merfolk, now you pay. Cast Peace and Quiet and Destroy Choke and City of Solitude. Discard another Merfolk of Pearl Trident to Dream Halls to cast Turnabout on me, untapping my lands.

Cast Celestial Dawn, Discard Squee to cast Sizzle on FoR and Multani for 48 damage each. Cast Bosium Strip, activate it for 3, discard Krovikan Horror to re-cast Sizzle on Multani and Fire Slinger for another 48 each.
  5. Jaws10387 Hiding

I cast acid rain to destroy all of Multani's Forests. I also cast 2 Tidal Krakens and 2 Crimson Hellkites. :p
  6. K1 New Member

Casts opalescence...
    And just for fun, since no one seems to need it, tosses in 4 mana flares :)
  7. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

From now on, I will limit my spells to green.
    As for mana, there's no way I can limit my mana and still survive.
    Soooo. I tell Teferi to phase out all of Yamaviaya.
    In other words, I'm outta here! :D
  8. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

From now on, I will limit my spells to green.
    As for mana, there's no way I can limit my mana and still survive.
    Soooo. I tell Teferi to phase out all of Yamaviaya.
    In other words, I'm outta here! :D

(Casts a another Choke and City of Solitude and phases out.)
  9. Mikeymike Captain Hiatus

Dude, don't leave. You're the most entertaining fight in here. You should take it as a complement that everyone is gunning for you (Just keep the infinite mana thing in check).

Discard Avatar of Woe to Dream Halls to cast the ever dangerous Silent Attendent who even with the 4 Furnaces of Rath still does Zero damage.
  10. linsivvi New Member

Jason casts Parrallax Wave, Removes his 4 avatar's of might from the game, plays Jukalups, removes the last fading counter, The only permanents left in play are jasons avatars who promptly attack Jaws :p
  11. Mikeymike Captain Hiatus

There are still the 4 Furnaces of Rath, Dream Halls, my CoP Blue and your Avatars in Play.
  12. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

(Multani and his army of massive treefolk phase back to the real world. Multani does not "unphase" Yamaviya because of the danger. Multani doubles back and hits Linsivvi while his Avatars are hitting Jaws. Multani gives Linsivvi a quick but brutal bashing and then proceeds to rendovous with the elves he lent to FoR. With his combined force, Multani hits Fire Slinger, and Milkey Mike with hit and run tactics, then retreats back to Yamaviya.)
  13. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

Ha! (FoR sticks his toungue out as me and multani run AWAY! RUN AWAY!) Hey multani, check out my sliver thread in CPA STUFF, u would like it and i want to see aht u think
  14. linsivvi New Member

*Linsivvi plays exile on all of the creatures attacking him*
  15. Jaws10387 Hiding

I cast an Earthquake for 10 to destroy the elves. I play a Karpulsan Forest and use it to cast Tranquility. I play 2 Flying Slivers, 2 Heart Slivers and a Coat of Arms.
  16. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

(Casts Squallmonger, and Lifeforce. Multani also beefs up his creatures with Blanchwood Armor.)
  17. Mikeymike Captain Hiatus

Jaws, whachu thinkin. That's it Silent Attendent attacks Jaws
  18. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

casts landslide on multani, then casts ivory mask on self. then casts refreshing rain on jaws. then casts cateran overlord, and recruits cateran slaver
  19. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

death_){night casts seversoul on silent attendants. then casts flowstone overseer, and beefs up jaws slivers
  20. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

casts conspiracy, making jaws and my creatures mercs. then brings in 4 highway robbers making multani lose 8 life. but he's dead, after the landslide. HAHAHAHA