Round 2

J

Jaws10387

After seeing the previous battle Jaws decides to start a new one. He casts a Blizzard Elemental and waits...

I

Istanbul

Disenchant the Energy Field. Bring out Cho-Manno and Diplomatic Immunity on same.

M

Mikeymike

Cast Howling Mine, and Dream Halls. Let the wackiness ensue.

J

Jaws10387

I cast Shivan Hellkite, Shivan Dragon, Avatar of Fury, and Avatar of Will. I send them against Foundationofrancor.

[Edited by Jaws10387 on July 5th, 2000 at 10:10 PM]

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Casts Hurricane for 8 destroying Jaws' creatures, then sends Weatherseed Treefolk stampeding toward him. :) )

F

FoundationOfRancor

Thanks for the back up multani...that was close...

A

arhar

Laughs maniacally, casts FOUR Furnaces of Rath, , and targets the nearest guy with Mountains with a Chain Lighting....

M

Mikeymike

I cast the mighty Merfolk of the Pearl Trident. Be careful, he's doing 16 points of damage as a blocker.

Psionic Blast on Multani for 64, CoP Blue myself.

J

Jaws10387

I counterspell the hurricane and continue the assault on Fountainofrancor. :p

[Edited by Jaws10387 on July 4th, 2000 at 09:39 AM]

M

Major Crime

Lays a mine field using map, then remembers cannot tell left from right!
Desides to sit down to wait & see what happens.
Jumps high in to the air and land in ten places, appears I sat on a mine. Oh well that was a short part for me.

U

Ura

*slinks into the field and looks around slyly*

Ok, time to stir things up a bit

*sets up a thieves auction and starts the first item as the mighty merfolk of the pearl trident followed by the charming pyro properties of the furnaces of rath*

Ok, who will give me a tuna salad sandwich for the merfolk? :D

M

Mikeymike

Haha, I cast Brand and get the Mighty Merfolk back. No one gets my Merfolk but me.

Look out, I'm casting Fire Ants

M

Multani

Tag Guard

For all you blue mages out there...
(Multani casts Choke and City of Solitude. Multani casts Stream of Life for 80 after Milkey's Psioic Blast. Multani then uses Turnabout(s) to tap all the lands. He also uses Soul Sculptor and turns the Merfolk in an enchantment, then Disenchants it.) BWHAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :D
For all you red mages out there...
(Multani casts Ivory Mask, Warmth, Sanctimony, and Absolute Grace.:D )
To help FoR, (Multani phases out Jaws' creatures with Teferi's Curse, then crouches down to prepare for the insuing on slaught. Also Multani sends a division of War-Elves to FoR.) FoR, I hope you will help me in my time of need. :)

J

Jaws10387

Absolute Grace gives all creatures protection from black not red. :p

J

Jaws10387

I cast Shivan Dragon and Avatar of Fury.
I play 4 Faerie Conclves and a Sand Silos

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Multani casts Absolute Law and 4 Femeref Archers and 4 Plated Spiders. He then casts Hurricane for 8 again knowing this time there won't be counterspells.)
Jaws: Remember the time I tapped all your land then used Choke to keep them tap? :D
Also, Faerie Conclave comes into play tapped.
(Multani Ice Storms the Sand Silos, and sends another barrage of treefolk trampling toward Jaws.)

J

Jaws10387

Time to forget attacking those green people. Time to attack Apollo! This time I cast a Molten Hydra and pump it 20 times. I cast uphill battle and Flowstone Srike on my Molten Hydra. I cast 3 Giant Strengths on my Molten Hydra.
I tap my Molten Hydra to deal 19 damage to Apollo.
I cast Flashfires to stop white mages.