Robots

Killer Joe

Very Funny Family Flick. You parents out there would have a good time taking your kids to go see it.

There's plenty of mature humor, that kids don't get, to keep you amused.

Robin Williams is his classic self and Diane Weist (From Lost Boys, Law & Order & Parenthood) plays a character that'll make you laughing hours after the movie (imo). :p

Lots of 'rip-off' scenes like when the junky robots attack it's right out of Two Towers when Gandalf is comming down the hillside at Helm's Deep, there's a chase scene that closely resembles Star Wars Episode II during the race with the two engines that are connected by electricity, and Robins Williams' character does a Brittney Spears dance sequence that's very funny.

Plot: C+
Effects: A
FUN Factor: A-

E

EricBess

I have a slightly different take on this show...and I did take a couple of my children.

I thought that the overall plot was decent, if formulaic. The biggest problem I had with this movie is that is spends WAY too much time doing stupid things that don't add to the story in any relevant manner. For example, the Brittney Spears dance sequence...Also, the ride across the city in a ball that is in all the previews...goes on for what must be about 10 minutes and doesn't really have any impact on the movie.

Robin Williams is funny, but doesn't work here as well as he did in Aladdin. Overall, the movie was cute, but I wasn't terribly impressed.

On the plus side, my 6-year old was very into it and let out exclaimations of "YES!" when one of the minor characters (sort of) gets back up and starts leading a revolt about the bad guys.

T

train

Well - I guess I'll be taking my girls to see it and let you all know what we thought of it...

"Extra butter please..."