Returning..Again

L

Lythand

Well this is about the 4th time I have returned to CPA . For some reason RL and Work seem to effect my Magic play and the game goes to the back shelf for some time. I have recently moved, new G/F, and about to once again start a new job. But I think this time I will be around a little longer. Its hard to believe CPA has been around for sooooo long. I remember when the boards were a orange and black kinda Halloween theme. Anyways, I look forword to some interesting topics.

Laters. :cool:

O

orgg

Very long time, no see, Lythand.

You have your original custom title even, still!

Welcome back, old friend.

L

Lythand

Orgg. How has it been. Yea still have it :) Nice to see old faces once in a while :)

I had to fix the title so it didnt have the HTML coding in it..Looked goofy.

L

Lythand

So do you guys still have the fun contest like combos and deck contest?

L

Lythand

Limited said:
Combo contests? Deck contests?

Tell us more!

CPA admins would host contest on who could come up with interesting combos or decks for certain situations

O

orgg

That was a LONG time ago. That was around the time we tried the Type-Random tournament via the chatroom, and when we first got the chatroom.

L

Lythand

LOL shows how long I been a member. Why not start it up again?

Also, Since I made a post in another forum about online magic games, what would you think about a CPA member for fun, tournament. Use some different rules. Maybe a mono color highlander deck..or all creatures..ban any card that would seem broken..any type of format that is out of the ordinary of types..and no prize..just bragging rights for a while...Something for fun.

O

orgg

Well...

All the others we ever tried to do failed monumentiously. The best we've ever done is agree to go to a certain Pre-Release and bring fifty reject rares to draft.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You don't need to be an admin to start a contest. turgy22 ran one on the front page a couple of months ago. Just start one up (or start getting it organized).

E

evan d

hi, and i commerate teh first time i see ransac's post number at 2500