Resignation

• Thread starter Veldrane of Sengir
  • Start date
V

Veldrane of Sengir

My fellow council members and all members of the CPA:

I hereby resign my position on the Council of Casual Players effective immediately. I do not have a problem with the organization or anything. Don't anyone think that I have any problems with this group.

I have had numerous problems pop up as of late. Members of my family have been involved in a rather serious accident and I am needed at home. I will not be much help and think that rather than be dead weight, I will respectfully step aside.

I remain a member of the CPA and I may show myself from time to time. Hopefully things will get better around here and I can help you guys out sometime in the future.

As for my replacement, I would recommend that you don't get anyone else. There are a lot of council members to begin with. With me out of the picture, the number is more manageable. I wouldn't hire anyone else and I do not want to be let back on. You guys can handle it.

Again, thank you for including me and I will still be here to look in from time to time.

Veldrane of Sengir
Continuing member, Casual Players Alliance

Z

Zadok001

I'm sorry to hear that, Veldrane. Thank you for at least alerting us to this. Good luck with whatever difficulties you are currently having. :)

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic
CPA Member
"We have more sprouts than they have hands."

Ferret

Staff member
I'm sorry, but that is not acceptable. You are a vital member of this group.

I think we should leave your seat waiting for you on The Council waiting for you. If/When you can return to us, your job will be waiting for you. Think of it as an indefinite leave of absence.

Anyone else agree w/ me?

-ferret

"...a cold wind was howling as we stared at the empty chair..."

B

Baron Sengir

I think his chair should be there if he wants it. Veldrane, sometimes things happen. We understand that. If you need a leave of absence, you don't have to quit. It is understandable.

I vote to leave his chair open.

I remain
The Baron

Looking after my Sengir brother ... :)