Red Sucks!!!

E

enchantmentman

Everyone who thinks red sux should leave their name and a comment why it sux

P

plaguelord2000

red is ok it could be beter. its not strong enough to run mono i wold run a couterpart with it for a little more of a saprise

R

rakso

Not strong enough as a single color? It certainly is fast enough, and Cursed Scroll can take care of mid-game card drawing stalls.

C

Cateran Emperor

IT'S EVISCERATIN' TIME!!!!!!

[Pulls out Evisceratin' Scythe, then puts it away as he realizes it's not the battle arena]

Grr, this will NOT stand. If i were to simply say a color sux, then I would say White. But then, I'm not, I'm letting you off on this one the grounds taht, well, wrong forum. Go to the Arena with anything like this :mad:

D

Duel

As the first person to put this forum to it's proper use, Here goes:
RED SUCKS!
Red sucks because, though it is the most versatile of the colors, it is also the least imaginative. It's cards are all straightforward, and most of them are repeats and variations on earlier cards. It has no real card advantage, and it's searching ability is both negligable and laughable. K? All it does it hurt people.

T

Thrash Golem

yeah, a certain color sucks. lets get rid of an entire color. replace tit with yelow!! then we could have nothing but beebles for that color. the basic land would be the Sun!!

T

Thrash Golem

OK enchantmentman

the only reason you said red sucks is cuz you read the posts in plaguelord's thread saying red sucks, and your just trying to be popular.

hehe im not even a physiatist. but i know that

C

Cerberus

I don't think that I would ever run mono red decks but every once and a while I add it to another color and play it

H

Hetemti

Frankly, I don't like red.

I don't like red because it won't let me play other colors...

Hey...this combo would work great with Repercussion...

...All this deck needs is Pyromancy as a backup against counters...

...if only I could drop some Viashino Cutthroats in here...

...Latulla would rule with all this spare mana...

...why, oh why can't I put a Bird Maiden in here! :p

O

Ogg

OGG LIKE RED. RED HAS POWER, OGG LIKES POWER. BUT GREEN HAS MORE CRUSH POWER. OGG LIKES GREEN MORE! GREEN CAN CRUSH. OGG CAN CRUSH! OGG CRUSH, GREEN CRUSH, OGG CRUSH, GREEN CRUSH....