Rage(ccg)

T

Turtlewax Joe

Does anybody here play Rage? you know...the Werewolf game?

H

Hetemti

I got a slab of it from someone who was cleaning out his closet. Had two foils.

Yea for me...I guess.

B

Baskil

I did; for quite a long time, actually. I played up until WotC picked up the game and ruined it. See, when WotC picked up the game, they decided to change all of the rules, and make all of the cards that came before, three expansions worth, worthless. Fun game, while it lasted.

T

Turtlewax Joe

Do u guys live in Washington?
and can you right me a deck list for the best deck to play, I can get any of the cards! ecxept from Amazon.
Thanx!

H

Hetemti

I live in Florida.

And I know nothing about the game...except that some Magic artists did some of the cards.

B

Baskil

From Michigan, unfortunately. It's been a long time since I've played, but I do remember that Silent Striders and Glasswalkers had the best mix of Garou.

T

Turtlewax Joe

I've heard that 'Green Peace Assult Team was a good card', what do you think?

* I can get boxes for 6$'s. The card shop has 12 boxes of Unlimitted, 1 box of Umbra, and 12 bowes of Wyrm. Are they worth it? there is a larg pool of players over here (15). so would the investment be good, or should I just dump the game?

B

Baskil

Then sure it's a good investment. The Wurm was a great expansion, make sure to buy some of it.

T

Turtlewax Joe

Can you right me a good decklist? And do you know a good Garou that is Lupus and starts with 3 renown?
sorry to be so specific, plus I exadurated a little it's more like 8.

B

Baskil

Sorry, I dumped all of my cards a long time ago, and don't really remember any decks I might have had. do a search for Rage and some decklists will come up I'd imagine

T

Turtlewax Joe

Thankyou!
I did a search for rage M esdsage boards and found one but the last topic was unanswered since 1999!
antways, thanx for the help, Are Bonegnawers any good cause' I think their cool!