Radio Buttons

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Chaos Turtle, Apr 23, 2000.

1. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

On every place in the site where there are radio buttons, the first button in the series does not show up.

Like the message icons, there is no place to select the 'note' graphic, tho the graphic does appear.

Likewise, in Edit Profile, the buttons for 'yes' do not appear in the choices.

BTW, also in Edit Profile, the names of the ICQ# and AOL IM# fields have no text, just blank space.

These are all new bugs that seem to have appeared since the last upgrade (the one with the 'me' and 'color' tags and the very nice changes in the overall presentation)
  2. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

Yeah, I think I at least partly fixed it.

This is because when I updated, it was suggested that I go back to the standard templates, because they had been bug fixed.

Well in these templates, the <font> tags didn't have attributes, so I was supposed to set a replacement tag for <font to this:
    <font face="Verdana" size=2

Only problem is, that this locks them into size=2 no matter what -- not what I wanted. So I dropped the size=2 ( <font face="Verdana" ) part and I'm going through adding size=2 to most of the font tags.

Well, I got tired of that so I made a replacement tag <font> (notice this one is closed) to <font face="Verdana" size=2> . Well, it was working fine last night, I came back this morning and what did it look like?
    ....<font face="Verdana" size=2
    WTF? So I changed it back. HOPEFULLY, it'll stay where it should ;)