Questions on our operations...

Ferret

Staff member
I'm in favour of a Play section. we could include deck ideas, articles from anyone that wants to write one, formats & house rule ideas, stuff like that. I'm really into encouraging Casual Play - especially multiplayer.

Contests? I'm glad we're getting prizes, but I can't think of any kinds of contests we could run - maybe an article writing contest, but who would judge it...well, I guess we (the "council") could. It could encourage lots of good articles to be submitted.

I'm sure Mr Doust will get back to us soon. He does have a huge company to run and we just got our offer the other day...

-ferret

"it's all starting to fall into place..."

I

igfett

I'm all in favor of a section for decks, rules, etc. for casual play. as for contests, we should do stuff like best original T2 or multiplayer deck, best article, etc.

BTW, i need a council member to take over the email until the 16th or so. any volunteers? first council member to post gets the job. email me and i will tell you how we've been running it, to avoid confusion upon my return.

N

nekrataal

I could do it. I don't have anything really scheduled the next couple weeks.

jimmymc@cvc.net

B

Baron Sengir

Mr. Doust is busy at GenCon. It may be awhile. The phone number he gave me rings up a flower shop here in Mitchell, SD so I have to wait to hear from him.

K

K1

A FLOWER shop? Is there any connection between the shop and Mr. Doust?
I'm sorry, I can't help laughing. Even though it hampers things a bit, you hafta admit its pretty funny.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he wants us to buy him flowers.

TomB
CPA Member
"I do not teach. I simply reveal."
-Daudi, Femeref Tutor

N

nekrataal

Just some questions to our operations:

When will the website be up on the NewWave server and fully operational?

Has Mr. Doust contacted anyone since the offer?

How will the contests be run if at all?

Do we want a "Play" section on the website, which could include casual decks, articles, and formats?

I'd appreciate any info on these subjects. Thanks to everyone that has contributed to the CPA and welcome to all our new members.

-nekrataal
"blah, blah, blah, blah..."

Ferret

Staff member
Hey, if he comes through w/ everything he said, I'll send him flowers and a bug box of Godiva chocolate! :)

-ferret

"...life is like a vase of flowers..."

Ferret

Staff member
Bug box? I meant big box...I have got to learn how to type...

-ferret

"...how much do you need to register this thing?"

C

Child of Gaea

I have a lot of ideas for contests, now we just need to get going. I am growing so impatient. At first things were happening so fast, and now everythng is at a standstill.

Child of Gaea
"The harder you push, the stronger we become."