Question

Discussion in 'Rules Questions' started by TheShieldBearer, Dec 3, 2000.

1. TheShieldBearer New Member

Hey All I was wondering. If i hurkyl's recalled all of my artifacts and had a library of leng out at end of turn does the leng effect end and i discard a bunch or does it last till my next turn????

And number two, When things are phased out they are out of play correct? So if i used teferi's veil along with shimmer could i wrath of god armaggeddon and wipe out the board and return with everything back better next turn: Really just curious if this deck would work

4 Coral Atoll
    16 Island
    2 Zephid's Embrace
    3 Sunken City
    4 Cloak of Mists
    4 Merfolk Raiders
    2 Tolarian Drake
    2 Time and Tide
    4 Teferi's Drake
    2 Breezekeeper
    1 Teferi's Curse
    3 Teferi's Veil
    4 Argivian Restoration

ok sorry i'll post it at the deck mill too just thought while i was at it

anyways help me out ppl
  2. Cateran Emperor Passed On

1. The Library is a state based effect. If it is not in play when Discard would normally occur, then Discard will happen.

2. You are correct, when something Phases out, it is out of play for all intents and purposes until it would normally phase in.
  3. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

Library of Leng's ability generates a continuous effect that ends when it leaves play.

For it to last until the end of your turn, it would explicitly say so (as on Titania's Song).

Phased out permanents are considered out of play; so yes, you can do the tricks you mentioned.
  4. Cateran Emperor Passed On

[me]snaps fingers[/me] I always mix the names of those two up.
  5. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

Doesn't everyone? :p