Question for Ed

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Major Crime, Jun 6, 2000.

1. Major Crime New Member

When we submit a report for listing, do you mind which language it is typed in? I use English, but if I remember I can be talked into using American. Or we could just teach everyone in the States how to spell correctly!
  2. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

Well, "American" is basically a dialect of original English, so it doesn't really matter to me if you use color or colour (that's what you're referring to, right?)...

Just no spanish, uhh... por favor :D I don't know enough to edit articles that way.
  3. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

Look Yank,
    We here in these here United States, that's the Yoo-nited States of America, just might happen to take offense, er... offence, to your suggestion that we here cain't spell for sh**, er... sh**e, since near's I can tell, we here kicker YORE asses, dangit... arses, right on outta our beautiful land, so it mught OUGHT to be OUR privilege to spell however we darn well please, and y'all can figure out how to catch up to us.
    Viva la revolution! Rock on!

(this has not been a Chaos Turtle Production, CT Enterprises accepts no responsibility for these statements)
  4. Major Crime New Member

Colour
    Flavour
    Centre
    Grey
    Sulphur

Could be open season on Red neck turtles!:eek: