Question about "modified" cards...

Discussion in 'Rules Questions' started by ekomanii, Jul 20, 2004.

1. EricBess Active Member

lol - nice Homestar, but we've had a couple of level 3 judges around this site for a while now. And I don't believe any of them are "moderators", and that's assuming that you buy off on CPA being an "official" website :D

And while I don't answer nearly as much as I used to here due to time constraints, I do keep an eye on what other people answer and will ALWAYS correct something someone posts incorrectly.
  2. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Or incoherently?
  3. Homestar Who invited this guy?

no look at kriz's "signature" it says hes a moderator for MTGnews.com
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I would trust that he's a level 3 judge more than a moderator... I mean, I'm a "moderator" here (I'm just called an Administrator instead, but it means the same thing).
  5. Homestar Who invited this guy?

well, my friend is retarded so..........yea........its nothing against you guys
  6. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Umm... Some places Mods are around to keep people in line, and Admins are just for problems with technical stuff.
  7. Homestar Who invited this guy?

and while we are talkin bout technical stuff, does n e 1 kn o how i can set my routers dematerialized zone equal to my local ip adress?
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I know, but I meant here, specifically at the CPA, the two terms mean the same thing.

Homestar: Unfortunately, that's too technical for me. Try posting it in Off-Topic and see if anyone else might be able to help.
  9. Homestar Who invited this guy?

10. train The Wildcard!!!...

ekomanii - It all comes down to the people you play with... If they allow you to play with it as a 13-mana producing black lotus - more power to you...

Knowing my interest in the game - I'd let you play with it... As long as I played first during each game...

*pulls out the champion sneak deck...*

:D
  11. Homestar Who invited this guy?

just give me a 8 mana producing lotus, first turn, forbidden crypt, donate
  12. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Meh... if your building a deck like that, why not try a golden oldie?

Illusions of Grandieur, Donate, Boomerang?

It'll work, I promise!
  13. Homestar Who invited this guy?

that works too.
  14. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Then there's Dream Halls and Recycle... :D
  15. Homestar Who invited this guy?

that works too.
  16. train The Wildcard!!!...

Dream Halls is so broken...

now, recycle - it isn't broken until mixed with Blue...;)
  17. Oversoul The Tentacled One

I got a Recycle (only three more to go)! Don't be surprised if a Dream Halls/Recycle deck pops up sometime in the future...