F

FoundationOfRancor

Gating.
Familiars.
Dragon Lairs.
Battlemages.
Dragon Charms.
PS Domains.

Of all these Planeshift mechanics, which is your favorite?
And which one is your favorite of that specific group?

My personal choice would be the Dragon Charms.

And of those, I think the best one is Dromar´s Charm. I mean, life, counter, or creature kill in one card? So much fun...

What say you, the indecisive CPA member?

Z

Zadok001

Gotta love those Familiars! The Black one is amazing, and the Blue one is some good too. I like paying less for my spells. They really make for a flexible mana curve, running 1cc, Familiar, 4cc!

C

Chaos Turtle

Battlemages in limited!

Familiars everywhere!

And Gating for the impact it will have on the new Standard environment.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Personally, I like gating best. Especially fleetfoot panther. You basically get to save a creature if you need to, since it can be played as an instant.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Sidar Jabari

I always liked the charms from Mirvlite so I guess I want to say that the newer, more powerful charms are exactly what I was looking for.

Unfortunately, the casting costs have put me off. Big time.

So, my vote goes to the Dragon Lairs. At least with them I have a chance of playing the charms.

C

Cateran Emperor

Oh, don't make me choose...

Familiars are cool, I want my own little Kavu familiar!

Dragon Charms are harsh to cast, but have excellent effects for the most part.

Dragon Lairs are good, but only 2 or 3 max to a deck.

Gating is madness! I love it!

Battlemages are incredible! Limited is so tense now because of Stormscape and his buds!

PS domains are better, but I'm still not big on 5C decks (3 is my max in general)

A

Apollo

I really like most of the mechanics, but I like the combo of gating and Battlemages in limited. I guess overall I prefer gating. I also like the fact that they are not rares, unlike the cycles in some sets.

D

Daggertooth

I have to go with the gating ability in conjunction with the battle mages. these were the deciding factor for the entire booster draft I played in.

I'd have to go with the Stormscape Battlemage and that 3/3 Flyer for 1WU.

Daggertooth