Programming TI-83's

D

dw51688

I am preparing forr next year Algebra. Could someone help me learn how to program these so I can play in clas next year? Thank you.

P.S. I have some experience, I can make any program involved with math, but I can't do games.

A

Apollo

Whelp, I can do the math programming, like you, but I can't do games either. I've looked at the programming of games, and they don't make any sense to me. If you want them, you'll have to either buy a computer gookup to download them off the 'net, or convince a friend to buy it. I suggest the latter, of course.:)

H

Hetemti

I was going to try to help ya, but I noticed you are using a TI-83 and are therefore beyond hope.
TI-83's are for sissy girly men and lill' babies who need their mommies. Become one with the TI-86 or perish in clunky interfaces, lamer games, and strictly inferior processor abilities.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

The best games are unprogrammable. you either have to get them off of a computer or have somebody else who got it off of a computer give it to u. the ones that are programmed onto a calculator all suck.

F

fuzzy510

Turd Cutter's right. All of the games that you program yourself always suck, it's better to use the link cable that comes with your calculator to download the good games from other people. You can still learn how to program for other useful purposes (checking to see if a number is prime, displaying test answers... :D)

D

dw51688

I am probably going to get a TI-83+ later on. Those are upgradable. So I can turn upgrade to TI-86, TI-92

D

Duster

I made a home run derby game when I used my TI-83 back in the day. It rocked, and was seriously the most popular thing going around my high school...
Dude, did I rock or what? ;)

Then finals came around and the bastards made everyone delete it so "we couldn't cheat." I call B***S***.

Damn, those were the days...
100th post!

S'all,
Dustin