problem with post count

D

Doombringer

I have made numerous posts lately, and my post count has been 70 through out them, whats the story behind that?

EDIT: the post count just changed for this one entry. Now I'm really confused

Killer Joe

If you've been posting in "Off-Topic" you don't get any post counts. Only for Magic Forums do you get a count boost.

I Think!?! :confused:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It's me...

Oh, and Train...

We're conspiring against you. It gets complicated. But basically we're trying to make everyone play monoblue decks only... ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
There's actually three forums which do not count toward your post count: Off-Topic, Battle, and Testing. Why? Because in the past, people were spamming those three just to raise their post count (and they, by their nature, lead towards spamming).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by Spiderman
There's actually three forums which do not count toward your post count: Off-Topic, Battle, and Testing. Why? Because in the past, people were spamming those three just to raise their post count (and they, by their nature, lead towards spamming).
Come on, Doombringer. You know who's explanation to believe. Just apply Occam's Razor...

Or maybe it was Murphey's Law, I don't remember which...

D

Doombringer

ok, now I see, I've been posting in the question game and word association lots and they're in off topic I think. Thanks