Problem reading articles

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Chaos Turtle, May 14, 2000.

1. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

Hey there, Ed.
    I just finished reading TomB's latest article and I've noticed something different.

The lines extend until whatever line break (I guess) was included in the original, requiring me to scroll back and forth to read.
    It's a particulary troublesome problem for me since my cheapass system scatters little dots all over the screen when I do this, and after a couple of times I can't make anything out (cheapass graphics card, I guess).
    I'm viewing on 600x800 so this might be part of the reason for the scrolling.
  2. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

[me]points vigorously at other thread in here...[/me]
  3. Daenen New Member

Why is it that I can't read half the articles? Its as if they've been deleted. What is going on?
  4. Daenen New Member

Where are my posts? Why have they been eaten by the evil web monster?
  5. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

Daenen - I don't know why you can read articles. I tested in both IE and Netscape.

Regarding your second post, you hit the time where I was messing around with some variables.
  6. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

Ed, off topic, but, do you play Magic.
    I don't seem to notice you trading or participating
    in deck discussions.
  7. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

It's more like *played*. I haven't bought anything since Destiny, and none of my friends play anymore.

To tell you the truth, the real reason I've stuck behind this site is because I was a founder (BTW, this was formed when I still played). If I were a normal member, and didn't have any big responsiblities to the site, I probably would really come here much.
  8. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

Ed, just because you don't buy cards doesn't mean you quit the game.
    I think it's a common misconception.
    I know people who play Magic but don't own cards.
    I myself was like that for a great number of years.
  9. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

I never said I quit. Obviously, I still hang around here, don't I? Albeit lurking in the other forums, I still read basically everything. (It's the web guy's job)

There are just plenty of other things (or persons :)) I'm more interested in right now...
  10. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

I see.
  11. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

There was a useless post just so you show up as the last replies! :D

HA! I have it now!
  12. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

Damn, you've found me out! :D
    No matter, I have already had several "dynasties".
    I shall always be remembered and shall always hold the record. BWHAAAAAA!!!! :D
  13. Apollo Bird Boy

Whaddaya know, another useless post (kinda like this one). Knock it off Multani, nobody cares if you dominate the Last Post list. You just make people annoyed.

Apollo