Post-Sports League Season 2 Trades

Melkor

Spiderman, I'll trade you Gerrard's Verdict and Fog of Gnats for the No. 11 pick in this draft.

Melkor

But that's the whole fun of trading picks, you don't know what's available, if I knew what I was actually getting I probably wouldn't offer the deal. Oh well, I guess talks will just have to resume after the draft.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yeah, well, I don't want to get screwed over in a trade, either. There are a lot of good cards left on the board that I have my eye on. Probably not as good as Sinkhole, but it's not like that's going to make your deck, anyway. I think, for a pick as high as 15, I actually want you to have to sacrifice something of value to your own deck.

I would be willing to trade down, though. I feel like I need more depth. I'll trade the 14th or 15th pick for multiple round 3 picks. I'll entertain offers from anyone, btw.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Does that mean that your original offer of Sinkhole for the #15 pick is off the table, as well?

Melkor

Yes, off the table. I'll be honest, I really wanted Cancel with my first number 2 and wanted the extra 2 for depth. Now that I don't get Cancel, I see a lot of similarity between most of what remains.