PM problem?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Today, when replying to Griffith_se's PMs, I seem to get the "Send NEW Private message" form instead, where I enter the receipiant's name and the automatic quote stuff isn't happening. Is this intentional or a bug? I'm pretty sure it was working yesterday...

D

DÛke

The EXACT same problem.
PLUS, everytime I wanna read PMs, it tells me if I want to "Log in", but I'm already logged in, so what's up with that?

D

DÛke

I can't deleate posts.
Everytimes I write something, and want to "deleate" it, it wouldn't let me. Why?

[Edited by DÛke on 10-21-00 at 05:59 AM]

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Duke - set it to save your username/password, and that's not a problem (deleting posts). It's a feature.

And I still have no clue why it's not working correctly.

D

DÛke

...YEAH? Is it a feature, REALLY?
I know that...
I'm just saying, how come I can't deleate my posts?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The reply to PMs still isn't working like the old days :), although you're probably still aware of it.

DUke: Is there any error or other type of message you get when you try to delete your posts?

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Spidey - yeah, and I still don't know WHY.
Duke - why SHOULD you be able to delete posts?

M

Multani

I can't delete my OWN posts either.
And if you ask why I want to, I'll give you one reason... :D

D

Darsh

Because 99% of your posts are pointless, worthless wastes of space?;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So I guess you can't delete your own posts ('cause I tried it)... my guess would be because if there's posts after it, they would get deleted too and maybe that's bad <shrug> I guess you just gotta watch what you post if you think you're gonna want to delete them later.

D

DÛke

...to let everyone know that Ed has fixed the PM problem. It's all back to normal now. Just thought I let you people know.