PM Problem

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Gerode, Oct 6, 2000.

1. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

When I log in to view my PM's, all the messages are listed in one horizontal row. Are they supposed wrap into columns? Mine don't, so I have to scroll several screenlengths to the side to read new messages. I use the AOHell 4.0 Browser if that might be the problem.
  2. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Should I have put this in the "Suggestions" forum, or e-mailed some webmaster or soemthing?
  3. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

I read it. Sounds like broken HTML or something.

Oh, and use a real browser :)
  4. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Whenever my friend is downloading somethign using AOL I laugh because he says "WOW It's going pretty well, wow 4.5 kbps, awesome, just another 4 hours" I start cracking up and he says "WHAT?!?!" With Mediaone, the slowest I get is around 60 kbps. And the occasional don't work @ all.
  5. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

...and we care because..?
  6. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Maybe we only get 4-5 kbps because we're stuck with 56k while you're cruising at Cable/DSL speed? I don't pay for my internet connection, so I'm at the mercy of my parents. :(
    That should also explain why I use AOL :p, although I should get off my butt and try a free ISP sometime so I can use IE or Netscape.
  7. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Now I can't even see the messages anywhere on the screen! I recieved a PM and now I can't even read it because I cannot find the message!