Planeswalker's Fury

D

DÛke

I was makin' a land destruction deck not too long ago, and I don't know if anyone had this idea before or not. I looked at Planeswalker's Fury and noticed that huge advantage it could give in a land destruction deck. Due to the opponent's lack of lands, he or she will most likely have many cards rendered unplayable. Planeswalker's Fury could be used at good advantage here, making each card in the opponent's hand a source of damage.

I tried a deck, and it worked great. I also found out by adding the Fury, I don't really need to add any other major kill methods.

During my "discovery", I also noticed another card that could be combined well with land destruction, Impatience. It may be slower than the Fury, but it doesn't require your mana, and lets you focus on the land destruction itself, however, Impatience also has a chance of damaging you.

What do you think, and which would you prefer?

M

maraud234

I don't have a land detruction deck, but I have 2 planeswalker's fury in my R/G deck. It is good for when you can't make an attack with your creatures, because your opponents's defenses are too good. But you can use planeswalker's fury to still do damage. But with a land destruction deck, your opponent's hand would be filled with cards that cost alot of mana.