PlaneChase Explained

T

train

Hmmm... my verdit will be out on this for a while - but it reminds me of... uhhhh... o yeah... Vanguard...

N

Nightstalkers

Shhh, don't say that Train... They might get the idea to reprint it. "You too can play as Akroma"

T

train

there's nothing wrong with showing a voluptious, grand-looking buxom-beauty like Akroma...

oh - uh... hi guys... where was I....

And I thought some mechanics of Vanguard were cool - but didn't find many others playing them.

E

EricBess

Sounds more like Chaos Magic to me, but with a bit more control over what might happen at any given time. Sounds fun enough, but not ground-breaking.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Weird, I thought I made a post here last night. It was seconding the whole Vanguard 2.0 thing. I am interested in this though, but probably not enough to actually buy any of this stuff. We could try it out as a forum game, although right now I get the impression that people are busy and not too many would be up for it...

N

Nightstalkers

Wait, wait, wait... You guys wanna take a swing at making new vanguard cards?

T

train

like spidey said...

and if there are more "fun" cards like this, I am up for that as well...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking for the play decks, but yeah, I'm not sure how the plane cards would work. Might have to wait for Apprentice to come out with an update (if they haven't already, I haven't looked) or maybe switch to using the Excel spreadsheet for them...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm. Well, the Chaos stuff has been in Apprentice so that hasn't been hard to use when we play in the forums. But this could be an option for the Planechase stuff...

N

Nightstalkers

Yeah... I use workstation anymore for it because... well.... I find more people who prefer to use workstation over apprentice. It seems anyone outside of here is a workstation dork or can't get apprentice to correctly connect. So chaos magic pages like that are awesome.

I found that through beebleboy's magic variant page.... Too bad his site died.