place for a banner

T

theorgg

the pictures are a little grainy, but it's a well done site.

ferrett, your skinnier than I expected for a magic player :).

D

Dune Echo

Ferret, it's damn good to put a face to a name. How's married life anyway? Welcome to the club, dude.

Ferret

Staff member
Jensen: Oh trust me, I'm not as skinny as I look. I just wear lots of slimming colours. Underneath that jacket is a GUT. :)

Anyhoo, thanks. The wedding pics were done w/ a digital camera, turned into printed out pictures that were then scanned back into the machine - or they might have been transferred from disk. Not sure. Jenn did all the work...

Meanwhile, she has another page that gets some activity that she'd happily put a banner/link on there. I'm still waiting for her to email the URL...

Kirsin: Thanks. It's had its ups and downs, but it's proving to be a lot of fun - we're slowly discovering that we're both quite insanse :)

-ferret

"...we're getting a KITTY today..."

[Edited by Ferret (01-25-2000 at 02:02 PM).]

Ferret

Staff member
I'm not sure who has the banner for the site, but my wife has a website and she'd like to run our banner - she's so encouraging :)

As soon as she gives me the exact address I can send it to you...

-ferret

"...meanwhile, you can check out my wedding pictures at http://hometown.aol.com/sidhedanu/index.html "

D

Dune Echo

"No, Mini-Me, do not eat Mini-Mr. Bigglesworth! We do not gnaw on our kitty. Love him, stroke him." Have fun with the new cat! Animals make a marriage more fun. And both of you being insane makes life more interesting. Trust me, David, I know! :) Good luck to you! Hope everything turns out wonderful. Just remember that not everything is always going to be peachy, but it will all work out if you let it.

-------------
Dune Echo
Look at me... 20 years old and I'm giving free marriage counselling!

Ferret

Staff member
Thanks. The whole trip has been fun so far - meanwhile, StealthKitty is making us even more crazy. He seems to be nocturnal feline and won't let us sleep...he'll probably settle in eventually...

Back to the main topic of the post: Mike, you said you had a new banner? My wife would like to put in on her site. The URL is http://expage.com/page/darkrantings. It really has nothing to do w/ Magic - but any publicity is good publicity...

-ferret

"...reaching out one finget at a time..."